300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic enforcement exam 1314

I took this exam in February of this year...Just wanted to know if there anyone waiting to be called..if so when did you take the test?

I just took the exam on August 2011, I'm still waiting to receive my list #. So far you only received your list #? I spoke to a couple of Traffic agents, they told me it takes 3 to 6 months to get hired but i doubt that. A young traffic agent told me it will probably take 1 yr and a half to get hired, and that a lot of people are going to retire soon.
    Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
    -Og Mandino

Comment

i took a traffic exam a while ago received list number and everything, but i never heard from them again, so in short my question is how do i get the ball rolling for traffic enforcement? is it the same as a NYPD LEO?

Comment

It's been longer then 6months for me so hopefully soon...I want to get in so I can have a better chance at nypd...finest do u remember when u took the exam?

Comment

Same reason why i took the exam, so i can have a better chance at becoming a police officer.
          -Og Mandino

Comment

I think u will get ur score by next month....I took mine in feb n the scores was available on the dcas automated number in may...a friend of mine said a class just ended so hopefully soon!

Comment

My list # is 8x and there's only 389 eligibles! I called this # from the NYPD and they told me the last exam they process for TEA was from December 2009.
              -Og Mandino

Comment

Probably like 3 years ago the process was 3 to 6 months because a lot of TEA's were telling me that. I agree i don't think the TEA exam is going to be beneficial since NYPD also takes 2-3 yrs to get hired. I hope the NYPD keep pushing through exams very fast. I see you took your exam in March 2011 and i took mines August 2011. By what year do you think you'll be in the academy?
                -Og Mandino

Comment

I already received my list # for nypd in the end of december. I wish i would of scored better list #9xx out of 1965 eligibles, i think i should be in the academy by july 2014 , Jan 2015
                  -Og Mandino

Comment

Bx what number u called? N that means they didn't start anything for the whole 2010 that's crazy! February is gonna make a year since I took my exam..I really wish they call me already!

Comment

N u can apply for the promotional exam once u are. TEA and u get into the next class that's going in that why I said I wanted to get in for a better chance and sooner

Comment

(646) 610-6835 ask for TEA exams and they will transfer ur call. Let me know what they tell you
                        -Og Mandino

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

I called the person that answered said they are doing interviews today but she doesn't know what exam they are up to. She told me to call back on Monday.

Comment

I don't like to stereotype or bring race into discussions, but I would like to ask a question about the racial makeup of the NYPD Traffic Division. In all of the time that I have lived in NYC, I have seen very few Caucasian Traffic Enforcement Officers, most are either African-American or Middle Eastern. Do Caucasians simply not take the exam?
                              Last edited by AuxForce; 07-26-2012, 01:55 PM.
                              NYPD Auxiliary Officer 2010-2013
                              NYPD School Safety Agent 2012-2013
                              NYPD Police Officer 2013-Present

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7133 users online. 362 members and 6771 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X