Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Parks Enforcement Patrol

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just applied to the recent posting. Hopefully 3rd times the charm.
    I have been to 2 interviews with Parks and never made it past the 1st interview.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
      Just applied to the recent posting. Hopefully 3rd times the charm.
      I have been to 2 interviews with Parks and never made it past the 1st interview.
      I’m no longer with the agency yet I can tell you they’re focused on hiring civil service ppl

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Neon_Smoke View Post

        I’m no longer with the agency yet I can tell you they’re focused on hiring civil service ppl
        Interesting. Well a decent amount has changed since my last interview. I'm currently employed with another city agency. Maybe this is my shot!

        Comment


      • If you want a “job” for the rims being go for it. Other than that... is not a place where you can retire from or move up. Not a good place if I may say so.
        stay humble

        Comment


        • Do they still have "officers" writing no standing tickets to pedestrians?
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
            If you want a “job” for the rims being go for it. Other than that... is not a place where you can retire from or move up. Not a good place if I may say so.
            It's a job with the city, it keeps the pension train running...im happy....kapeesh?
            TUNEDNIMPORTED
            Forum Member
            Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 08-09-2019, 10:04 PM.

            Comment


            • Sir yes sir
              stay humble

              Comment


              • -------------------
                darthbane
                Cxxxx
                Last edited by darthbane; 08-16-2019, 09:57 PM.

                Comment


                • I applied on July 30th and took the Urban Park Ranger exam early this month. I hope I get that call soon.

                  Comment


                  • interviewed for nyc parks. interviwe was good. The interviewer replied, good luck. do they call you for a second interview? Can any former or active pep officer give,me any info on this?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dt0620044 View Post
                      interviewed for nyc parks. interviwe was good. The interviewer replied, good luck. do they call you for a second interview? Can any former or active pep officer give,me any info on this?
                      Message me privately if you want to talk about this position / agency .
                      stay humble

                      Comment


                      • I did the job of pep officer for a year. I work for nyc corrections. It’s a city job so I’ll never say say no too a city job. You get special patrolman status thru NYPD. Which is peace officer status. Just remember there idiots in this job and jealous ones. If they write you up it could be DQ on the psych for something else.

                        Comment


                        • DQ from another job
                          stay humble

                          Comment


                          • What job and why?

                            Comment


                            • I was asking.
                              stay humble

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4056 users online. 250 members and 3806 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X