Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLICE OFFICER - Upcoming Opportunity City of Waterbury in NEW YORK, NEW YORK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • POLICE OFFICER - Upcoming Opportunity City of Waterbury in NEW YORK, NEW YORK

    http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...yrec&HostID=US

  • #2
    The title could be confusing because Waterbury is a city in Connecticut, and not New York. Thanx though, wonder what's the age requirements. Anybody know?

    Comment


    • #3
      i just noticed it. SORRY. the location itself said "new york" i had no clue i thought it would be an outerborough or upstate position. and the age requirement would likely be 20-21 min 35 max

      Comment


      • #4
        its not even open to file, and they are guestimating late august.
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
          its not even open to file, and they are guestimating late august.
          Yup....lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TruGuardian View Post
            The title could be confusing because Waterbury is a city in Connecticut, and not New York. Thanx though, wonder what's the age requirements. Anybody know?
            21 and over... in CT there is no max age limit to become a cop.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bxhousing View Post
              21 and over... in CT there is no max age limit to become a cop.
              Wonderful....thanks.

              Comment

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 4553 users online. 190 members and 4363 guests.

              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

              Working...
              X