January 2012 NYPD Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2012 NYPD Academy

Let the countdown begin!! Exam 8062 should be good this time around...Good luck to all!

I'm still holding out hope...c'monnnn

Comment

I am trying aswell man, however I want to be realistic of my chances. Even though I know I'll probably wont get called, I'll still be extremelly disappointed if my phone never rings the next couple of days.
      Last edited by K-9Unit; 07-03-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Hopefully there is a January class...

Comment

Exam 8051, list #60X hoping Jan 2012 if FINALLY it!

Comment

Hey guys, just like 8050 calls themselves the "Avengers" we should also create a name for ourselves lol, unless you havnt already (I dont roam the boards as much as I used to). In all seriousness though im glad to see this board finally up, ive added it to my bookmarks and it'll be one of the most important links for the next 6 months of my life. Good luck to everyone who has a shot and congrats to everyone over on the July 2011 board who got that call.
            NYPD Exam #8051 (3/1/2009)
            -----------------------------------------------

Sworn In - 7/11/2012

Comment

With that being said. i'll be the rumor starter lol. Even though its an old rumor, the latest projection says January 2012 will have 900 recruits, we all know its way too early and that can change in a heartbeat though. Lets just keep our hopes up.

Sworn In - 7/11/2012

Comment

Someone said earlier in the July 2011 thread not to give up, but there comes a time when you must accept reality. I don't think I could go to work on tuesday if I tortured myself for the next day or two. I've seceded myself from this class mentally so that I can focus on going back to work. I secretly cleaned my desk out on friday, so I mentally have to get back into it. If a call comes then it will be a happy surprise.

For those of you with high list #'s on 8050 and tests after like 8072, look at it this way, we'll be on the top of the list for next class.

I think we'll all be seeing allot of each other over the next 6 months. Pray for a Jan 2012 class.

Comment

Definitely, there hasn't been a January class for some years now. Hopefully that projection for January will remain as it is, even if its only 900, its better then not having one at all.

Sworn In - 7/11/2012

Comment

Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
                    Let the countdown begin!! Exam 8062 should be good this time around...Good luck to all!
                    Thanks for starting the forum, K9.
                    Exam: 8314 (11/08) aka The Last of the Mohicans
                    List: 1**
                    Back-up Exam: 1309
                    List: 2**
                    Medical: Done
                    Written Psych: Done
                    Oral Psych: Done
                    JST: Done x2
                    Meeting with BI: Done
                    Mini Medical: Done x2
                    GOT THE CALL! 1/7/12

Comment

Originally posted by NYPDBuddy View Post
                      Someone said earlier in the July 2011 thread not to give up, but there comes a time when you must accept reality. I don't think I could go to work on tuesday if I tortured myself for the next day or two. I've seceded myself from this class mentally so that I can focus on going back to work. I secretly cleaned my desk out on friday, so I mentally have to get back into it. If a call comes then it will be a happy surprise.

For those of you with high list #'s on 8050 and tests after like 8072, look at it this way, we'll be on the top of the list for next class.

I think we'll all be seeing allot of each other over the next 6 months. Pray for a Jan 2012 class.
                      Definitely agree with you. I am now slowly separating myself from all of those guys with some of whom I spent over a year on the other boards hoping and praying for January, then April and then July '11. Glad to be here with all of you guys here and really hope that this will only be a 6 months wait (though something tells me they will combine classes again).
                      Exam: 8314 (11/08) aka The Last of the Mohicans
                      List: 1**
                      Back-up Exam: 1309
                      List: 2**
                      Medical: Done
                      Written Psych: Done
                      Oral Psych: Done
                      JST: Done x2
                      Meeting with BI: Done
                      Mini Medical: Done x2
                      GOT THE CALL! 1/7/12

Comment

K-9, thanks for starting this new thread. I guess we are the last of the mohicans. (by the way, add that to your signature. That's us! The last of the mohicans) It doesn't matter when you took the exam, if you didn't get in July, you're one of the last of the mohicans. LoL good luck guys! Keep your head up guys! We are # 1 for Jan.
                        NYPD
                        Exam: 8314 11/08
                        Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

I think I've resigned to the fact as well. Luckily I have a job and am determined to continue to get my Master's this Fall...but still, really disappointing. I took off work this weekend just to celebrate if the call did come. Oh well. Instead of the last of the mohicans, we should be the Watchmen, because we have been watching for the past few years without getting to DO anything. And we'll be watching again for the next 6 months...
                          NYPD Exam: 80xx
                          Date: 2008

Comment

Last of the Mohicans is more catchy. Hahaha
                            NYPD
                            Exam: 8314 11/08
                            Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

Originally posted by njdream View Post
                              K-9, thanks for starting this new thread. I guess we are the last of the mohicans. (by the way, add that to your signature. That's us! The last of the mohicans) It doesn't matter when you took the exam, if you didn't get in July, you're one of the last of the mohicans. LoL good luck guys! Keep your head up guys! We are # 1 for Jan.
                              We should be golden come January
                              NYPD
                              Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8197 users online. 245 members and 7952 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X