X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kf11
    replied
    Originally posted by NYRangers718
    I hope it does too. I'd love to get my hands on one of those jerseys once we get in.
    Id def hook it up

Leave a comment:

• kf11
    replied
    we need the full avengers crew in....so espo if you make it and me and hondo dont then you have to leave the academy till we do! sorry rules are rules hahahahah

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    Lol come on brother you know the squeezing will be done in time for July

Leave a comment:

• hondo85
    replied
    Originally posted by kf11 View Post
    Im hoping my list number squeezessss in somehow.
    shhhhhhheeeeeeet squeeze me in to dang nabmit lol.

Leave a comment:

• kf11
    replied
    Originally posted by espo718 View Post
    Yea I know but just my other 8050 guys and even tests after ours. I doubt there are too many left over but just imagine missing the class by one spot it's gotta be heart breaking
    Im hoping my list number squeezessss in somehow.

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    Yea I know but just my other 8050 guys and even tests after ours. I doubt there are too many left over but just imagine missing the class by one spot it's gotta be heart breaking

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    I mean we knew it was gonna be extended for this hire anyway so I was expecting there would be some left overs but to find out it's being extended over a year is a little ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• hondo85
    replied
    Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
    i'm a 6011 guy (otj 10 months now) this is surprising, i hope it doesn't screw the 8050 guys, my buddy needs to get in off that exam. how many people are even left on our exam?
    its gonna screw some of us. say there are 50 people left on that exam. thats 50 people not going in from 8050. im not blaming anyone off that exam, its not your fault. congrats on it being extended, get otj and make the best of it

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    I can't see it being too many. But how can they justify extending one exam and making it expire later than other exams given a year after it. If they do it for one they should do it for all cause it's gonna have a domino affect on the hiring of people after that exam depending on how many people are left or re open their cases now.

Leave a comment:

• NYJets44288
    replied
    i'm a 6011 guy (otj 10 months now) this is surprising, i hope it doesn't screw the 8050 guys, my buddy needs to get in off that exam. how many people are even left on our exam?

Leave a comment:

• kf11
    replied
    Originally posted by espo718 View Post
    If your test was given a year after 6011 but is gonna expire before it and got fuc*** out of a class going in you'd be singing a diff tune
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    If your test was given a year after 6011 but is gonna expire before it and got fuc*** out of a class going in you'd be singing a diff tune

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue NY 85
    replied
    There is a LOT of whining going on in here right now.

Leave a comment:

• Yessum1
    replied
    their must be a reason why it is being extended, and im not going to complain being I took the test in 2006 and started my process in march 2009 after using my gi bill and going to college, but since 2009 Ive been held up in a psychological appeals process that to this day has not been fully resolved, even though it should be any day now, if the appeals process was 6 months or a year fine, but it has been over two now. and all that counts towards the clock, if it stopped during an appeal then thats fair too, but everyone will get their due, and if your test is one year after ours, that means you have been waiting one year less, a year is a long time. youll all be officers just hang in there and fight the good fight

Leave a comment:

• espo718
    replied
    And now exams given after 6011 will expire before that one if it's not extended

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2499 users online. 126 members and 2373 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X