300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.s park police

is anyone going to take the physical in July or august? does anyone know anything about the physical?
    Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

There are already threads with tons of info on the US Park Police.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...es-Park-Police

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...testing-again-!!!!

Comment

went for it a few years ago. not difficult but some people underestimated it.

Comment

The physical(PEB) consists of a 1.5 mile run, Illinois Agility run, bench press, sit and reach and body fat measurement. PDJoe is 100% right, not that difficult(if you practice) but underestimated. Also consider it will be in the middle of summer and if it is like last summer it will be in the mid 90's with 100% humidity.

Comment

i toook it at Floyd Bennett Field in August, it was 95 degrees and 95% humidity,but i was able to complete the run,which is the only outside part of it, in 11:37, well under the 14 min time limit.

Comment

This is a great dept. Def worth training for from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by PDJoe View Post
              This is a great dept. Def worth training for from what I hear.
              That is very true, we have a ton of diverse assignments, inthe DC area which include: Motors, Horses, K-9;s, Narcotics, Detectives,Traffic Safety (Crash reconstruction), CSI, plainclothes, Bikes, aCDU, and 3 helicopters.

In the NYFO we have: Horses, Detectives, Boats, Bikes, and plainclothes.

Comment

Do they have take-homes?

Comment

A guy the next town over from me always has a marked rmp from USPP NYFO outside his house.

Comment

The home to work vehicle program is very limited. Specialized units like SWAT, K9 and CIB have take homes. There are some patrol officers who have them, you gotta be senior though. We also have a position called Master Patrol Officer or MPO that gets a take home. We just got a new chief and she is supposedly revamping the take home car program. We dont know if she is going to expand it or take it away though. For anyone waiting to get hired by another city state or county dept, I would take the test and see what happens. We are hiring while others may not be next year. A lot of guys here have gone that route and ended up staying here even after being offered other local dept jobs.

Comment

2971511, im dying to know who you are. LOL. Youre on every forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3796 users online. 213 members and 3583 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X