Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Memory of PO Russel Timoshenko, 71 PCT (LODD) - Radio Transmission from Shooting

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of PO Russel Timoshenko, 71 PCT (LODD) - Radio Transmission from Shooting

http://www.yidio.com/frantic-call-fo.../id/4140568283
    Click play video in new window

Above is a link to the radio transmission from the July 14, 2007 shooting of PO Russel Timoshenko and PO Herman Yan of the 71 PCT.

At 0230 HRS, PO Timoshenko and PO Yan stopped a stolen BMW on Lefferts Ave in Brooklyn. The perps in the vehicle fired numerous shots striking both Timoshenko and Yan. Timoshenko would later die from his injuries. Yan survived.

All three perps were apprehended in a large scale manhunt. PO Timoshenko was awarded the Medal of Honor and promoted to Detective posthumously. PO Yan was also awarded the Medal of Honor.

Hard to believe it will be Four years this July.

For the guys waiting to get on this July's class (myself included), take a minute to listen to the tape. Russel was only 23 years old when he was murdered.

When I think of Russel, I only have my desire reaffirmed to be apart of this job. As we wait for the days to pass to get started this July, keep Russel in mind.

May you rest in peace Russel, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

For the full story see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_...sel_Timoshenko
    Last edited by cityirish44; 05-15-2011, 05:13 PM.

R.I.P...every one was mobilized on and off duty!

Comment

RIP Timoshenko never forgotten

Comment

The shooting actually occurred the morning of July 9th, 2007 which was the same day my class was hired..RIP Brother
        The JOB

Comment

Rest In Peace.......
          NYPD
          Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

Comment

Tonite July 9th memorial service is being held.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4195 users online. 210 members and 3985 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X