Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 8332 - Anyone out there?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum. I look forward to receiving info and sharing what I come up with as well. Below are my stats:

exam: 8332
    list: 1**
    med: not yet
    mini-med: not yet
    written pysch: not yet
    oral pysch: not yet
    initial interview: not yet
    jst: not yet

I havent received correspondence yet but I called a few automated numbers and when I input my information in the system I received my list number and score.

Has anyone from this exam number receive correspondence?

*LadyBlue*
    Exam 8332

APD 5 - In Process
    Med- Not yet
    JST- Not yet
    Written Psych- Not yet
    Interview- Not yet
    Mini-med- Not yet
    BI- Not yet

Hello lady blue! Great to see another 8332!!! I was starting to think the test was a figment of my imagination. We are approaching the two year mark since we took our exam. I took it the first week of June in 2009. Basically, they are up to exam 8322 in processing which was given in January of 2009. Once they get exam 8051 out of the way (which is a BIG one) and a couple small ones after that, were up! My prediction is before the end of the year, maybe around November, if we are lucky.
    Exam: 1315
    APD5: submitted

Comment

Hey NY Sports! I was beginning to think it was my imagination as well lol. Thanks for the update. I used to call the list of numbers every three months but then took a break

I am waiting very patiently...it is so frusrating but will be worth it in the end! Where did you get your info?
      Exam 8332

APD 5 - In Process
      Med- Not yet
      JST- Not yet
      Written Psych- Not yet
      Interview- Not yet
      Mini-med- Not yet
      BI- Not yet

Comment

You and I are in exact same boat, patiently yet very anxiously waiting. I get all my info from various sources. Friends on the job, people on exams prior to ours who are in processing as well, and I get alot of info from these forumns. Also, once the July class goes in I have a feeling things will start to move along rather quickly.

Comment

Hey guys! Im also on exam 8332. I've just been waiting as well. Last week I called candidate relations and this lady told me that we should be getting something in the mail in a couple of months. Just wanted to share the info.

Comment

Thanks you guys. Maybe January? Hmmm
            Exam 8332

APD 5 - In Process
            Med- Not yet
            JST- Not yet
            Written Psych- Not yet
            Interview- Not yet
            Mini-med- Not yet
            BI- Not yet

Comment

Thank you quest, that's good news! The sooner the better. January 2012 academy did you say lady blue?...I think I may have just found someone more optimistic then myself. Lol

Comment

Lol! I am sticking to that class Unless, of course, they cancel it...
                Exam 8332

APD 5 - In Process
                Med- Not yet
                JST- Not yet
                Written Psych- Not yet
                Interview- Not yet
                Mini-med- Not yet
                BI- Not yet

Comment

Realistically, if july's class can put a good enough dent into exam 8050,we might have a chance at July 2012. We have to keep in mind 8051 is still in front of us and they haven't even begun processing either. For now, we just have to keep busy and time will move quickly.

Comment

Exam 8332 here as well

Hey guys, I am also from exam 8332, l took the test in October 2009. Reprocessing again after my exam 4022 expired.I have my associate in CJ from John Jay am three semesters away from my bachelors in police studies. I am assuming by the time I get my BA, we should start hearing something.Hopefully around next September 2012, keep your fingers crossed and grab a seat, it's going to be a while....
                    Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

anybody got called ?
                      Exam # 8332
                      List # 6xx
                      Int med . Done
                      Writ psych. Done
                      Oral psych. Done
                      Jst. Done
                      Mini med. Done

got called 1-5-2013 1700hrs

Comment

Anybody on this exam still processing? Doesn't expire till May of 2016 I believe.
                        Living the dream...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4033 users online. 261 members and 3772 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X