300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 8329

Umm dont know what happen to the last 8329 thread, just happen to be deleted so,ill create one . Just going to leave this up for any new news for us. Which would be most likely be late this year i guess we going to start hearing something.

Originally posted by Ny666 View Post
    Umm dont know what happen to the last 8329 thread, just happen to be deleted so,ill create one . Just going to leave this up for any new news for us. Which would be most likely be late this year i guess we going to start hearing something.
    That was pretty strange...I had responded to I believe you who said that we were looking at either July 2012 or January 2013. I refreshed the page after a few and the thread was gone as if it had vanished into thin air lol
    Anyway, to reiterate what I had previously stated. I believe with our test numbers we will begin processing anytime after the summer to the end of the year and might have a chance at a July 2012 academy or most likely a January 2013 academy.
    Also, one slight advantage of a Jan 2013 academy would be the new academy should be ready sometime in 2013 which is a nice little perk for queens residents such as myself. However, if I got called for a July 2012 academy I'd walk to the city everyday.
    Exam: 1315
    APD5: submitted

Comment

I guess I'm with you guys...waiting.
      NYPD
      Exam: 8332 Walk-in. July, 2009.

GOT THE CALL JANUARY 5, @ 1136

Exam: 0312 Walk-in. June, 2010.

CBPO
      Exam: Dec 13, 2010
      Job offered 10/2011...I Declined job offer...
      __________________________________________________ ___
      "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
      Sgt. Striker in "The Sands of Iwo Jima":

Comment

Originally posted by Ny sports View Post
        That was pretty strange...I had responded to I believe you who said that we were looking at either July 2012 or January 2013. I refreshed the page after a few and the thread was gone as if it had vanished into thin air lol
        Anyway, to reiterate what I had previously stated. I believe with our test numbers we will begin processing anytime after the summer to the end of the year and might have a chance at a July 2012 academy or most likely a January 2013 academy.
        Also, one slight advantage of a Jan 2013 academy would be the new academy should be ready sometime in 2013 which is a nice little perk for queens residents such as myself. However, if I got called for a July 2012 academy I'd walk to the city everyday.
        lol yeah it was pretty strange, thx for responding again though. I forgot about that new academy in 2013, that would be something if we would be the first class to graduate in the new academy.

Comment

Welcome to the club aidenpaul!
          The idea of being the first graduating class is pretty cool. However, there is no definite date it will be ready, well have to wait and see as time goes on. Also, it seems the January 2012 will be a big deciding factor as to when we will see an academy. Assuming bloomberg keeps his word and puts in the 1,440, in july a big enough class in january might just get us to squeeze in for July 2012.......
          Last edited by Ny sports; 04-21-2011, 10:34 PM.
          Exam: 1315
          APD5: submitted

Comment

Originally posted by Ny sports View Post
            Welcome to the club aidenpaul!
            The idea of being the first graduating class is pretty cool. However, there is no definite date it will be ready, well have to wait and see as time goes on. Also, it seems the January 2012 will be a big deciding factor as to when we will see an academy. Assuming bloomberg keeps his word and puts in the 1,440, in july a big enough class in january might just get us to squeeze in for July 2012.......
            Yup, u right on that, well here's hoping for the best...

Comment

hey guys just got this letter this morning from APD. Its about completing form APD-5, i have till 8-12-11 to turn it in. Finally some sort of news . imma try and complete it sometime today.

Comment

Anyone receive their medical letter yet?? I was told that we are competing against 2000 candidates for the January Class of 2012.
                "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

Hey guys. Any 8329s get into January 2013 yet? or maybe even one of the earlier classes? seems like its been a while since I've seen any chatter on here.
                  Exam #8329
                  List # 4xx
                  Initial Medical: Complete
                  Written Psychological: Complete
                  Meeting w/ BI: DONE
                  Oral Psychological: November (currently under review)
                  J.S.T: Passed Twice (expired once)
                  Mini Medical: DONE (twice)
                  Academy: Fingers and Toes Crossed

Comment

Originally posted by seanmmcg View Post
                    Hey guys. Any 8329s get into January 2013 yet? or maybe even one of the earlier classes? seems like its been a while since I've seen any chatter on here.
                    that list is pretty well spent. I'd get on the horn with someone as your exam expires in 2013.

Did you call recently and get your status? are you on review? what parts of the process are still outstanding for you?
                    Exam: 1302
                    Medical: Complete
                    Background: Complete
                    Written Pysch: Complete
                    Oral Psych: Complete
                    JST:
                    Mini Med:

Withdrew from processing...good luck everybody!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6360 users online. 371 members and 5989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X