300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NYPD Sergeant Exam**MOS ONLY RESPOND PLEASE**

Any **MOS** hear anything in the rumor mill as to a tentative day/month that they are going to be holding the test?, I just got an email from the fast track that classes start next week, which tells me that the test is coming up sooner than the originally anticipated 2012 date.
    The JOB

I did get that email and rumor has it that it is going to be around October November. Like I said its only rumors for now.

Comment

I heard the exam is going to be in december 2011, the fast track class to begin apr 30th

Comment

I heard the same thing, late 2011 early 2012.

When was the last one given?

Comment

Saturday October 15, 2011. Confirmed. Good luck to all. Now I'm just debating the Key or Fast Track.

Comment

What is it, 2 1/2 years on to take it?

Comment

3 years on to take it, and where is this confirmed date coming from? I cant seem to find any confirmed information
              Edit- Disregard, just heard that a FINEST message came down...thanks for the info!
              The JOB

Comment

Has anyone taken any of the Fast track or the Key classes? Feedback plz

Comment

I am almost certain I will sign up to FAST TRACK.

I am done as a puny little bottom of the bucket.

This job is for the birds and I made up my mind to fly high.
                  Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                    I am almost certain I will sign up to FAST TRACK.

I am done as a puny little bottom of the bucket.

This job is for the birds and I made up my mind to fly high.
                    I think we all realize by now that it's a bosses job. I am going to sign up for the fast track, I like the fact that they post all of their classes online incase you have to miss one, you can still go over the material discussed in class. Good luck to all in your quest for the chevrons. Stay safe.
                    The JOB

Comment

sick of being abused

I just signed up for Fast Track and printed out some of the PG procedures they're going over in the first class. Thank god I live in the same area as the Nassau location. I'm tired of flying and being used as a compstat bitch. Time to start studying.. good luck to everyone
                      MTS, 013

Comment

Originally posted by NYP32 View Post
                        Has anyone taken any of the Fast track or the Key classes? Feedback plz
                        I've polled tons of bosses and it seems to lean in favor of The Key...however, I'm sure ANY of those classes along with the will to study on your own can mean success. I have heard that the Fast Track has the best In-Basket classes anywhere. I personally signed up for The Key...will be attending the Nassau location before the midnight. I also like how they have a Manhattan location near 1PP in the event gas reaches $10 a gallon Good luck to all!

_DF
                        sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                        DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Im planning on taking the fast track, I'm also going to go before my midnight shifts, they have one on roslyn road in williston which I am assuming is close to the LIE so it should work out...BTW what is an "in-basket class" I keep hearing that term and meant to ask my sgt who took the fast track but I always forget?
                          The JOB

Comment

Originally posted by FINEST616 View Post
                            Im planning on taking the fast track, I'm also going to go before my midnight shifts, they have one on roslyn road in williston which I am assuming is close to the LIE so it should work out...BTW what is an "in-basket class" I keep hearing that term and meant to ask my sgt who took the fast track but I always forget?
                            The In-Basket portion of the exam is basically a mock roll-call/assignment/use of personnel exercise. I believe last exam had somewhere around 15 questions.

_DF
                            sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                            DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up...now the real hard work begins, good luck to all.
                              The JOB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4561 users online. 255 members and 4306 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X