300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Cell Block Attendant

Anyone have any information about the City of Buffalo re-opening the City lock-up? They recently gave an exam for the hiring of 21 positions.

Originally posted by Future01 View Post
    Anyone have any information about the City of Buffalo re-opening the City lock-up? They recently gave an exam for the hiring of 21 positions.
    I asked the above question a couple of months ago and received no reply. Are there any former Buffalo Cell Block Attendants that can shed any light on the position or possibly any information on the new City lock-up that is set to open in the fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Future01 View Post
      I asked the above question a couple of months ago and received no reply. Are there any former Buffalo Cell Block Attendants that can shed any light on the position or possibly any information on the new City lock-up that is set to open in the fall?
      Where is this facility located?

Comment

Originally posted by WNY-PD View Post
        Where is this facility located?
        The new jail will be located in the basement of City Court. The City put a lot of $ in the jail.

Comment

I know that the test scores were sent out about a week and a half ago, i did pretty good myself. From a couple police officers i have talked to the lockup is relocated to the city court for all males waiting arrangment. I found this article in the buffalo news and it states that the new lockup should open october 1st. Which would mean guys should be hired by mid august to accommodate for the 5 week corrections training.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article417660.ece

Anyone else get there results or have any info?

Comment

Originally posted by buffalo_nick View Post
            I know that the test scores were sent out about a week and a half ago, i did pretty good myself. From a couple police officers i have talked to the lockup is relocated to the city court for all males waiting arrangment. I found this article in the buffalo news and it states that the new lockup should open october 1st. Which would mean guys should be hired by mid august to accommodate for the 5 week corrections training.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article417660.ece

Anyone else get there results or have any info?

buffalo_nick,

PM me..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6044 users online. 299 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X