exam #8072

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exam #8072

whats up guys new to the site here im on exam #8072 completed everything up to the mini med. any of you guys on the same exam and have any info on when they are sending out letters for mini med? looking to get into july class by the looks of whats going on with april class.
    Exam: 8072 (11/08)
    List: 4xx
    WAITING.....

hi, I am 8072, and 4q,,,,8050 is before us, thats a big test. I got a phone call in Feb. saying I was being considered for April but I never recieved a mini med letter. My feeling is if April goes in at 540, than we will recieve mini med letters for July, but would need a huge class to get the call. I think we will be waiting a little, but who knows. Good Luck
    list 1xx

Comment

so did you take your mini med already?
      Exam: 8072 (11/08)
      List: 4xx
      WAITING.....

Comment

Negative, Like I stated I got a call to make sure that I was up to date with my investigator, but never recieved a letter to go to the mini med.
        list 1xx

Comment

How did you get a call saying your being considered for April if your after 8050 and none of us recieved that call lol
          Exam-8050 List 1**
          Med- 12/23/09 Pass
          JST- 12/28/09 pass (2x passed)
          Written psych- 1/04/10 pass
          Oral psych- 1/11/10 pass
          Min Med- 6/02/11
          Academy-Come on July

got the call...7/3/2011, 6:30pm

Comment

Originally posted by espo718 View Post
            How did you get a call saying your being considered for April if your after 8050 and none of us recieved that call lol
            Thats a question for APD, I recieved a call on a Sunday morning in Feb. It was a SGT. From APD, he left a message and a phone number,, I called him back and He asked when the last time I spoke to my investigator, if I owed him any paperwork, and to make sure I keep in contact with him because I was being considered for a tentative April academy. Called my investigator the next day. If I didnt know any better I would think you were insinuating that I am being less than truthfull in my statement. If that is the case feel free to PM me about it.
            list 1xx

Comment

Originally posted by 2ez2xlr8 View Post
              Thats a question for APD, I recieved a call on a Sunday morning in Feb. It was a SGT. From APD, he left a message and a phone number,, I called him back and He asked when the last time I spoke to my investigator, if I owed him any paperwork, and to make sure I keep in contact with him because I was being considered for a tentative April academy. Called my investigator the next day. If I didnt know any better I would think you were insinuating that I am being less than truthfull in my statement. If that is the case feel free to PM me about it.
              well then you don't know any better lol. i'm not saying your being less than truthful but if your exam is after 8050 then its weird that you were being considered for april but 8050 wasn't, unless 8072 was given before 8050
              Exam-8050 List 1**
              Med- 12/23/09 Pass
              Oral psych- 1/11/10 pass
              Min Med- 6/02/11
              Academy-Come on July

Comment

Originally posted by espo718 View Post
                well then you don't know any better lol. i'm not saying your being less than truthful but if your exam is after 8050 then its weird that you were being considered for april but 8050 wasn't, unless 8072 was given before 8050

lol somebody gonna make a phone call see lol.

2ez,,,,, 8072 will not be going ahead of 8050
                NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

Know better about what? My own process and situation?Agian 8072 was after 8050, we all know that, got the call feb 6th. see page 297 April 2011 thread. If you choose to passively call me a liar, thats your business, I am not interested in internet back and fourth kid games. I agree now and than it is weird I got a call (which obviously meant nothing). But at the same time I am less than interested in trying to prove it to you or anyone else. Your welcome to PM me if you have anything futher to ad. I thought this forum was for us all to keep each other informed so we all reach the same goal, not to try and flex our "Knowlege" of a process that is seems to very random.
                  list 1xx

Comment

Hey Hondo , I understand thats true, I never said 8072 was going ahead of 8050.I Just stated that I recieved a phone call thats all. I cant explain why, and as far as I thought alot of people recieved similar calls all about the same time. The guy asked about 8072 was just telling him my experience thus far. No more no less. Hondo I know you know the process well, I read enough to know who knows what. I hardly ever post as you can tell, there is no reason for me to give false info the few times I do,I have nothing to gain, I am WAY to old for that. I want the same thing all of you want.
                    Last edited by 2ez2xlr8; 04-09-2011, 12:29 PM.
                    list 1xx

Comment

Originally posted by 2ez2xlr8 View Post
                      Know better about what? My own process and situation?Agian 8072 was after 8050, we all know that, got the call feb 6th. see page 297 April 2011 thread. If you choose to passively call me a liar, thats your business, I am not interested in internet back and fourth kid games. I agree now and than it is weird I got a call (which obviously meant nothing). But at the same time I am less than interested in trying to prove it to you or anyone else. Your welcome to PM me if you have anything futher to ad. I thought this forum was for us all to keep each other informed so we all reach the same goal, not to try and flex our "Knowlege" of a process that is seems to very random.
                      You said if you didn't know any better you would think I was calling you a liar. That's why I said then you don't know any better because I'm not calling you a liar. All I said was it's strange that your exam which is after our monster was considered for april and ours wasn't. You took it personal and way out of context. No one here is better than anyone because we are all in the same position as each other and if we weren't we wouldnt be on here wondering when were going in. No one is flexing their knowledge muscle were juat aharif rumors we all here in hopes to give other applicants hope and something to go on. If you say you got called and they said that then ok it's true, maybe the guy from APD made a mistake or something.
                      Exam-8050 List 1**
                      Med- 12/23/09 Pass
                      Oral psych- 1/11/10 pass
                      Min Med- 6/02/11
                      Academy-Come on July

Comment

Point taken. And I agree It is strange. I apologize if I misunderstood where you were coming from. Like I said I want us all to get this.
                        Last edited by 2ez2xlr8; 04-09-2011, 12:41 PM.
                        list 1xx

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10383 users online. 357 members and 10026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                        X