300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cadet program

What happened to this program is it still even hiring? They have new orientation dates but wth. I finished everything accept background check, after I handed in my apd booklet I called my bi about two months later to update my transcript and she said that they are not reviewing any candidates paper work, so I cant update anything. Anyone else hear anything

Don't expect anything soon. Each year they've been decreasing it, and it looks even worse for the future. There's always a few spots since some are federally funded (housing), but from what I've heard unless you have a very very high gpa and great references (from the right people), its become almost impossible to get into.

You've got a better shot with the OC, hope you took the test already.

Comment

yea i took the nypd exam about a year and three months ago, all i received was my test scores so far. Maybe ill get lucky and have a medical scheduled before my exam expires

Comment

Originally posted by cs057890
        The most recent city budget noted and made mention to the point that the NYPD Cadet program was to be discontinued.
        wow sad day. man it was a blast working as cadet in my old command. i was out in the field maybe thats why it was fun. the program is so needed
        NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

Theres not too many cadets left in the system. One the new class comes, only a handful will beleft on the program. Cadets havent been hired through the city for 2+yrs now. They hire like 15 using federal money.
          “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

Comment

Wow, this is really sad. i really was hoping they would hire in april or something. Looks like i need to take police exam and wait for it.

Comment

Just Spoke to my investigator and she told me JUNE 5 there will around 55 people hired. Does anyone know how many candidats are i the system ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4502 users online. 286 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X