300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions

Ok i havent been on in a long time due to me deploying to Afghanistan and not having access to the internet but with us moving to a new camp for movement back to the states next month i figured i would check on the forum. I took the test 5047 back when i was on active duty then i got out got hired by DOD police and went into the reserves where i was activated and deployed. I called the automated number and it stated that my exam was expired.. Now the the question is will i be able to use that test due to me being on active duty or will i need to retake the test as soon as i get home. I attempted to call the veterans help desk but with the time difference and schedules have not been able to get an answer. Thanks....
    on the job.....

I Believe you have an extension on your exam being that you are military. Someone on here should give you the definite answer you are looking for.
    Exam - 8000
    Got the call! 7/2/11
    July Academy

Comment

You're exam can be extended, but I believe there's a time limit that you need to apply after coming back from your deployment. Call the veterans help desk and/or candidate relations, they'll help you out. Don't delay.

Comment

Thank you for your service, and good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3326 users online. 193 members and 3133 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X