300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam # 1309

I know it's probably a long way off for those who took exam #1309 but today I received my list number in the mail. I was told originally that it would take a year for the list # to be received and was later told I'd receive it in June or July. It's good to know that the process is expedient or expedient, enough.

I just wanted to start this thread so the #1309's can begin our geeky internet waiting game from our office computers, home computers, or the computers we use in our parents' dark unfinished 70's wood paneled basements ;-)

I hope this process is quick, but as someone who is in the process for many agencies I know it will be slow as all hell.

Good Luck, everyone!
    "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

I received my results today. I thought my list number would be a bit better but I didn't have the nyc residency points. Good luck to you in the process!

Comment

I received it as well, this is my back up exam.

Comment

Finest...You took 2 backups exams??? haha wow dude I just saw that in your signature. Hopefully it will not come to that!
        Exam - 8000
        Got the call! 7/2/11
        July Academy

Comment

yeah lol i did !! i hope to be hired of 8050. i hope i never have to use any of the back ups, better safe than sorry right lol

Comment

I took this exam but i havent recieved anything in the mail yet :-( . I had to call DCAS to get my list number. There are 1629 eligible on this exam. goodluck everyone
            NYPD Exam 1309 / XX of 1629 Eligible
            APD 5 - Done
            Medical -
            Written Psych -
            JST -
            Oral Psych -
            Background Check -
            Mini Med -

NYPD Exam 2311(Back Up)
            List # XXX of 2642 Eligible

FDNY Exam 2000

Comment

I also got my list number. I got list number 52x. I think is a good number out of 1700 that pass the test. Does anybody knows about the academy the one was suppose to be in april.
              Well guys good luck and hopefully I will meet one of you in the academy.

Comment

Goodluck led. Theres actually an april thread. Its as good as a conspiracy theory novel . Lol. Check it out.
                APD 5 - Done
                Medical -
                Written Psych -
                JST -
                Oral Psych -
                Background Check -
                Mini Med -

NYPD Exam 2311(Back Up)

FDNY Exam 2000

Comment

What is the waiting time to start processing nowadays for the NYPD?
                  Living the Dream, One Day at a Time!

Comment

Originally posted by antoinedodson View Post
                    What is the waiting time to start processing nowadays for the NYPD?
                    2 1/2 to 3 years to start i would say,

Comment

Exam 1309

Hey everyone! Thanks for starting this forum. Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone luck. I'm very eager to join the force. I hope it doesn't take over two years though! Looking forward to chatting with everyone...

- SheepsheadMike

Comment

^^^^ sorry to burst your bubble bro but i took my test in 2008 and this upcoming academy is my first shot at getting in. so yeah it is going to take a while so sit back and enjoy this bumpy ride lol. another yr or so and this exam should start processing.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
                          ^^^^ sorry to burst your bubble bro but i took my test in 2008 and this upcoming academy is my first shot at getting in. so yeah it is going to take a while so sit back and enjoy this bumpy ride lol. another yr or so and this exam should start processing.
                          My bubble has been popped hah! I figured it would take a while, thanks for the heads up. Gives me plenty of time to really get into shape. Good luck with everything! How much more processing do you have to go through?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepsheadMike View Post
                            My bubble has been popped hah! I figured it would take a while, thanks for the heads up. Gives me plenty of time to really get into shape. Good luck with everything! How much more processing do you have to go through?

i was actually done with all the process and was ready to appoint for this academy...but guess what? when the calls started to come out i did not get one why you may ask? well because i got a hold which magically appeared out of no where...this sucks, but it is part of this game we play. funny thing is i was ready to appoint days before the academy was suppose to go through...this happens a lot. i am not the only one this has happened to in the forum, just never thought i would experience it first hand. any way good luck with everything shoot me a pm if you have any questions once you start the process...but hey look at the bright side if the keep hiring at the rate that they are doing so now then you probably wont have to wait as long but if you do guess you will get a chance to test out that new academy they are building!

Comment

any of you guys know how many exams are ahead of us? i think im going to take a back up exam this november which will be 1 year since 1309
                              APD 5 - Done
                              Medical -
                              Written Psych -
                              JST -
                              Oral Psych -
                              Background Check -
                              Mini Med -

NYPD Exam 2311(Back Up)

FDNY Exam 2000

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5769 users online. 340 members and 5429 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X