replied
    Bump. From CO to PO
    any updated info?

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by NCPDhopeful View Post
    Thank you for getting that information.

new york city administrative code chapter 2 - 12- 307. scope of collective bargining .............where does it say

"uniform coalition members do recieve credit for their time and pay?"

i cant seem to find it on the admin code 2-12-307
    I can't find it either in that section

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
    I just answered the question but if you are not content with said answer feel free to call personnel. Oh and hope you actually talk to someone who knows what they are doing.
    Is the process something that happens automatically or you have to call PD hr when you transfer over to get it done. I'm not doubting you but have you done it your self? Was it easy ?

Leave a comment:

• NYCSFINEST
    replied
    I just answered the question but if you are not content with said answer feel free to call personnel. Oh and hope you actually talk to someone who knows what they are doing.

Originally posted by wo 150 View Post
    No disrespect to anyone here but if you really want the answer to this question, call personnel and I am sure they will give you the right info
    Last edited by NYCSFINEST; 03-19-2015, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hglewis1984
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
    ^^ you do, just not in the academy.
    Cool, thanks. I wanna make the switch but by the time it happens I don't wanna restart financially. I would switch anyway, but its nice knowing I'll maintain my salary.

Leave a comment:

• wo 150
    replied
    No disrespect to anyone here but if you really want the answer to this question, call personnel and I am sure they will give you the right info

Leave a comment:

• NYCSFINEST
    replied
    ^^ you do, just not in the academy.

Leave a comment:

• hglewis1984
    replied
    Does anyone know if you maintain your salary even if you aren't at top pay? I'm assuming you do I just wanna know for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne711
    replied
    Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
    This is correct but becareful what you wish for that insane ot isn't always worth it..
    Fabolous your absolutly right ot is cool but not when its forced down ur mouth I rather have some type of life on the side.... And when corrections fill up that count of officers that they need I'm pretty sure all that ot won't be flying around so most would just Have to work with that base salary which is 73k or 76k whatever it is

Leave a comment:

• Wayne711
    replied
    Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post
    You make the same in corrections as NYPD does with regards to base salary. Salary for NYPD after 5.5 years is 76,488. Most corrections officers make more than POs due to the insane amount of overtime available.
    The Salary For Nypd Is 90k after 5.5 years where did u get that info from and I think PD got A new contract that makes the Salary 96k after 5.5 years

Leave a comment:

• NCPDhopeful
    replied
    if you are at top pay with NYC corrections and you get hired by the NYPD.......will remain at top pay when you get hired by the NYPD

Leave a comment:

• fabolous084
    replied
    Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post
    You make the same in corrections as NYPD does with regards to base salary. Salary for NYPD after 5.5 years is 76,488. Most corrections officers make more than POs due to the insane amount of overtime available.
    This is correct but becareful what you wish for that insane ot isn't always worth it..

Leave a comment:

• EnWhyPeeDee
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne711 View Post
    What is better? I'm In Doc Academy Right Now and I'm thinking about Going over to Nypd if I get called back it looks like C.O's are making more money from what I heard in Overtime but I do know after 5 years in PD ur At 90K
    Would it be a good idea to jump ship when the time comes up ....

Leave a comment:

• Wayne711
    replied
    What is better? I'm In Doc Academy Right Now and I'm thinking about Going over to Nypd if I get called back it looks like C.O's are making more money from what I heard in Overtime but I do know after 5 years in PD ur At 90K
    Would it be a good idea to jump ship when the time comes up ....

Leave a comment:

• hondo85
    replied
    are you at top pay 5 1/2 years in corrections???

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3697 users online. 186 members and 3511 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X