Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect to anyone here but if you really want the answer to this question, call personnel and I am sure they will give you the right info

Comment

Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
      ^^ you do, just not in the academy.
      Cool, thanks. I wanna make the switch but by the time it happens I don't wanna restart financially. I would switch anyway, but its nice knowing I'll maintain my salary.

Comment

I just answered the question but if you are not content with said answer feel free to call personnel. Oh and hope you actually talk to someone who knows what they are doing.

Originally posted by wo 150 View Post
        No disrespect to anyone here but if you really want the answer to this question, call personnel and I am sure they will give you the right info
        Last edited by NYCSFINEST; 03-20-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCSFINEST View Post
          I just answered the question but if you are not content with said answer feel free to call personnel. Oh and hope you actually talk to someone who knows what they are doing.
          Is the process something that happens automatically or you have to call PD hr when you transfer over to get it done. I'm not doubting you but have you done it your self? Was it easy ?

Comment

Originally posted by NCPDhopeful View Post
            Thank you for getting that information.

new york city administrative code chapter 2 - 12- 307. scope of collective bargining .............where does it say

"uniform coalition members do recieve credit for their time and pay?"

i cant seem to find it on the admin code 2-12-307
            I can't find it either in that section

Comment

Bump. From CO to PO
              any updated info?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2705 users online. 198 members and 2507 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X