300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for getting that information.

new york city administrative code chapter 2 - 12- 307. scope of collective bargining .............where does it say

"uniform coalition members do recieve credit for their time and pay?"

i cant seem to find it on the admin code 2-12-307

Comment

i know for a fact my time carries up front so i only have to do ten years. you have to ask your payroll bro. uniformed coaltion members service are granted that. i cant find it the amendment. i do know that my title was added to it
      Last edited by hondo85; 03-23-2011, 02:50 PM.
      NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

Will you also be at top pay in the academy? or does your current position only allow you to carry your time over up front?

Comment

bro i dont know about the academy. as i stated yes my time carries up front. im not corrections so i cant speak for what you need to do. all i know is that the same document that list the city agencies includes my title. as of 2008 and 09 i heard that corrections guys got both. which they are under uniform coalition.

Been OTJ

Comment

Ok good to know. I think it should also be the same for NYC Sanitation since they are also a uniformed work force like NYC Corrections

Comment

since you are already in tier 2 when you transfer to the NYPD then i think you will be placed in their tier 2

Comment

are you at top pay 5 1/2 years in corrections???

Been OTJ

Comment

What is better? I'm In Doc Academy Right Now and I'm thinking about Going over to Nypd if I get called back it looks like C.O's are making more money from what I heard in Overtime but I do know after 5 years in PD ur At 90K
                  Would it be a good idea to jump ship when the time comes up ....
                  NYPD EXAM 1305
                  LIST #1***
                  I GOT THE CALL July 5, 2014 @2:10

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne711 View Post
                    What is better? I'm In Doc Academy Right Now and I'm thinking about Going over to Nypd if I get called back it looks like C.O's are making more money from what I heard in Overtime but I do know after 5 years in PD ur At 90K
                    Would it be a good idea to jump ship when the time comes up ....
                    You make the same in corrections as NYPD does with regards to base salary. Salary for NYPD after 5.5 years is 76,488. Most corrections officers make more than POs due to the insane amount of overtime available.

Comment

Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post
                      You make the same in corrections as NYPD does with regards to base salary. Salary for NYPD after 5.5 years is 76,488. Most corrections officers make more than POs due to the insane amount of overtime available.
                      This is correct but becareful what you wish for that insane ot isn't always worth it..
                      The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

if you are at top pay with NYC corrections and you get hired by the NYPD.......will remain at top pay when you get hired by the NYPD

Comment

Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post
                          The Salary For Nypd Is 90k after 5.5 years where did u get that info from and I think PD got A new contract that makes the Salary 96k after 5.5 years
                          NYPD EXAM 1305
                          LIST #1***

Comment

Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
                            This is correct but becareful what you wish for that insane ot isn't always worth it..
                            Fabolous your absolutly right ot is cool but not when its forced down ur mouth I rather have some type of life on the side.... And when corrections fill up that count of officers that they need I'm pretty sure all that ot won't be flying around so most would just Have to work with that base salary which is 73k or 76k whatever it is
                            NYPD EXAM 1305
                            LIST #1***

Comment

Does anyone know if you maintain your salary even if you aren't at top pay? I'm assuming you do I just wanna know for sure.

Comment

^^ you do, just not in the academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4851 users online. 309 members and 4542 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X