300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Test 2009-Present

I figured I would make a thread on this so we can all kind of be in the same boat on when tests are being called. I took walk-in 8322 in Jan of 2009 I have yet to hear anything so lets keep us all updated going forward so we can look forward to something......
    OTJ

Hey Raggs, I'm on the same test as you still patiently waiting. I just hope we get called before we expire.
    NYPD

Comment

I'll join this club also, lol

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I'll be here foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. -_-
          Exam #: 0140 3/2010
          Score : 9X.X
          List #: 5XX

Comment

took the walk in....8332...june 09
            Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

Comment

Originally posted by PDAux View Post
              Hey Raggs, I'm on the same test as you still patiently waiting. I just hope we get called before we expire.
              You know going into this year I was anticipating being in the July 11 class and as time passes...I see that light slowly fadeing in the distance.
              OTJ

Comment

Originally posted by raggs715 View Post
                You know going into this year I was anticipating being in the July 11 class and as time passes...I see that light slowly fadeing in the distance.

I know how ya feel. Hopefully Jan 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 718Pices View Post
                  I know how ya feel. Hopefully Jan 2012.
                  Just keep at it...you'll all make it sometime when the time is right. Eventually, they will get back to hiring 3000+ per year.

_DF
                  sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                  DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

DF has their ever been a case where an exam expired before being called? The back-up exam gives me another year thankfully
                    NYPD

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalFrenchie View Post
                      Just keep at it...you'll all make it sometime when the time is right. Eventually, they will get back to hiring 3000+ per year.

_DF
                      I pray that u right about the getting back to +3000 per year, I'm losing faith on my exam number, doesn't look like we would ever be called at this rate...

Comment

Yes, it was given as a walk in at the computerized testing center in June 2009. I am on exam 8332 as well, for some reason this test is not listed in the detailed Nypd examination thread. Hoping to start the process by the end of the year.
                        Exam: 1315
                        APD5: submitted

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalFrenchie View Post

_DF
                          lol they will get back to hiring 3000+ per year when the pay is back to $25000.
                          Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
                          List# - #4xx
                          Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                          M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
                          W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
                          M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                          O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
                          J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
                            lol they will get back to hiring 3000+ per year when the pay is back to $25000.
                            yea, thinking about back when it was that much I turned down 4 letters to come in for processing because of my current position....now 6 years later I kick myself evryday for not going after the job I have wanted since I was 12!
                            OTJ

Comment

I was in college when I took the test, during the days of the 25k starting salary. I figured I would finish up, get my degree, go take the test and be in the Nypd within a year like several of my friends had done prior. Then the economy collapsed and I too was kicking myself for not taking 8050 like so many of my friends had done, I waited those extra few months and took it in June putting me behind thousands and thousands of candidates. Well I guess I'm in for a long wait!
                              Exam: 1315
                              APD5: submitted

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4101 users online. 268 members and 3833 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X