300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Pea coat???!!?

Well today I saw this guy in school with a pea coat on. Very nice and fashionable coat I tell you. The guy had on jeans and timz. One problem, It had nypd patches on each side.....
    heres a link to the same coat
    http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-con...ol-peacoat.jpg

My question, is that authorized gear? or am I right for believing it was just some schmuck trying to look cool by sewing patches to his coat ? if thats true that would be grounds for impersonation??
    “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

If they were just phoney replicas, then no. Gonna make a thread for every girl that passes with the NYPD short shorts on? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
      Well today I saw this guy in school with a pea coat on. Very nice and fashionable coat I tell you. The guy had on jeans and timz. One problem, It had nypd patches on each side.....
      heres a link to the same coat
      http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-con...ol-peacoat.jpg

My question, is that authorized gear? or am I right for believing it was just some schmuck trying to look cool by sewing patches to his coat ? if thats true that would be grounds for impersonation??

yes its an official NYPD buff peacoat. it can be purchased in the defective equipment section in 1 puzzle plaza.
      NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

Lol I never seen a peacoat like that before. It's far from the authorized ones we "wear". Tell Buffy the peacoat he is a collar!
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
          Lol I never seen a peacoat like that before. It's far from the authorized ones we "wear". Tell Buffy the peacoat he is a collar!
          i think that may have been flores. he smoked his way otj now he's occb wearing nypd patches on his peacoat
          NYPD Exam was # 8050 THE LAST OF AVENGERS

former nypd cadet many moons ago

Been OTJ

Comment

Originally posted by hondo85 View Post
            i think that may have been flores. he smoked his way otj now he's occb wearing nypd patches on his peacoat
            Last I hear he's trying to get into Narcotics.

Comment

He wasn't trying to get into Narcotics, trying to get into a Narcotics envelope.

Comment

I am sooooooo lost.
                Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                  I am sooooooo lost.
                  regarding Flores long story short he wanted to know how to beat the drug test a couple of days before his minimed smh
                  NYPD

sigpic."why you be harassing me and ****"

Comment

Originally posted by hondo85 View Post
                    yes its an official NYPD buff peacoat. it can be purchased in the defective equipment section in 1 puzzle plaza.
                    It's called a Reefer coat, and you get it with your dress blue uniform.. You can't purchase it at 1PP....
                    Really "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts In New York City"!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lmaoo Flores is a big guy...guess he might have popped some 'roids too!
                      “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5273 users online. 315 members and 4958 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X