Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocknroll
    replied
    Lmaoo Flores is a big guy...guess he might have popped some 'roids too!

Leave a comment:

• Marxdaman29
    replied
    Originally posted by hondo85 View Post
    yes its an official NYPD buff peacoat. it can be purchased in the defective equipment section in 1 puzzle plaza.
    It's called a Reefer coat, and you get it with your dress blue uniform.. You can't purchase it at 1PP....

Leave a comment:

• APO JohnnyBlaze
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    I am sooooooo lost.
    regarding Flores long story short he wanted to know how to beat the drug test a couple of days before his minimed smh

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    I am sooooooo lost.

Leave a comment:

• NYJets44288
    replied
    He wasn't trying to get into Narcotics, trying to get into a Narcotics envelope.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Originally posted by hondo85 View Post
    i think that may have been flores. he smoked his way otj now he's occb wearing nypd patches on his peacoat
    Last I hear he's trying to get into Narcotics.

Leave a comment:

• hondo85
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    Lol I never seen a peacoat like that before. It's far from the authorized ones we "wear". Tell Buffy the peacoat he is a collar!
    i think that may have been flores. he smoked his way otj now he's occb wearing nypd patches on his peacoat

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Lol I never seen a peacoat like that before. It's far from the authorized ones we "wear". Tell Buffy the peacoat he is a collar!

Leave a comment:

• hondo85
    replied
    Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
    Well today I saw this guy in school with a pea coat on. Very nice and fashionable coat I tell you. The guy had on jeans and timz. One problem, It had nypd patches on each side.....
    heres a link to the same coat
    http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-con...ol-peacoat.jpg

My question, is that authorized gear? or am I right for believing it was just some schmuck trying to look cool by sewing patches to his coat ? if thats true that would be grounds for impersonation??

yes its an official NYPD buff peacoat. it can be purchased in the defective equipment section in 1 puzzle plaza.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    If they were just phoney replicas, then no. Gonna make a thread for every girl that passes with the NYPD short shorts on? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• rocknroll
    started a topic NYPD Pea coat???!!?

NYPD Pea coat???!!?

Well today I saw this guy in school with a pea coat on. Very nice and fashionable coat I tell you. The guy had on jeans and timz. One problem, It had nypd patches on each side.....
    heres a link to the same coat
    http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-con...ol-peacoat.jpg

My question, is that authorized gear? or am I right for believing it was just some schmuck trying to look cool by sewing patches to his coat ? if thats true that would be grounds for impersonation??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4965 users online. 301 members and 4664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X