X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper973
    replied
    Originally posted by Gio10 View Post
    There were a few users last year that were allowed to reopen their cases since they were out of state. They just had to fax their documents.
    I forgot to mention that is what I did also, I was told to fax a letter stating that I wish to change my address, I even have the fax transmittal receipt that the fax machine spits out. But like I was told it was too late to reopen. I will just have to wait for the appropriate time. Also, the investigator I spoke to said I had to come to Sunset Park Brooklyn. Is it in all day affair or will I be in and out ?

Leave a comment:

• Gio10
    replied
    Originally posted by Viper973 View Post
    Bigman, I really had no idea that had to be done. The investigator I spoke to at candidate relations said sure we can do it over the phone, which is obviously not the case. I now know that I have to go in person to reopen the case come the end of April, again which was told to be by candidate relations.
    There were a few users last year that were allowed to reopen their cases since they were out of state. They just had to fax their documents.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Thank you everyone for your input.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    I remember there being talk of a July class after the April one. Nobody knows for sure.

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Nobody really knows. It could be in october or it could be in january, or maybe none at all.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Thanks for the advice, but if they have that much time on there hands and feel the need to do so then so be it. Can anyone answer when the rumored class is after April ? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Bigman, I really had no idea that had to be done. The investigator I spoke to at candidate relations said sure we can do it over the phone, which is obviously not the case. I now know that I have to go in person to reopen the case come the end of April, again which was told to be by candidate relations.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Also, just saying I would X out some of those numbers in your signature. People can find out who you are through your exam and score.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Originally posted by cs057890
    Did you get 5 points for residency too? lol dude dont talk smack after writing a 76 on the city test. the test itself is a joke, and i was simply agreeing with another post.
    I will talk all the smack I want, who the hell are you to judge me on what I got on the test, why do you care ? Do you feel better about yourself after belittling someone because you obviously scored higher ? Now go pat yourself on the back.
    Lighten Up

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    +1 that you are a keyboard warrior, nothing more nothing less.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Thank you, I understand that now, seems like you are the only mature one on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    dude gettin an investigator happens when you show up to a medical.

if you never went to a medical, then you NEVER were assigned an investigator.

its that easy.

you show up in person, ask to reopen your case and they will give you a medical date. if course now you ae too late for that, so maybe around early may.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    I don't think I was assigned an investigator per say, I just spoke to one when I originally changed my address. And then I spoke to another one when I inquired about opening my case. What is there to fight ? I have to wait until the end of April to re open it, change my address in person.

Leave a comment:

• Viper973
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    How the hell did you get a 76.4?
    I am not a good test taker, I took it coming off working a midnight shift at my job and I wasn't focused. I have no one to blame but me.

Leave a comment:

• options open
    replied
    I'm confused. How did you get assigned an investigator without ever having a medical? Do you mean your mini-med? If so, call the scheduling unit and ask.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3999 users online. 214 members and 3785 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X