X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper973 View Post
      Bigman, I really had no idea that had to be done. The investigator I spoke to at candidate relations said sure we can do it over the phone, which is obviously not the case. I now know that I have to go in person to reopen the case come the end of April, again which was told to be by candidate relations.
      There were a few users last year that were allowed to reopen their cases since they were out of state. They just had to fax their documents.
      Exam-0308

Comment

Originally posted by Gio10 View Post
        There were a few users last year that were allowed to reopen their cases since they were out of state. They just had to fax their documents.
        I forgot to mention that is what I did also, I was told to fax a letter stating that I wish to change my address, I even have the fax transmittal receipt that the fax machine spits out. But like I was told it was too late to reopen. I will just have to wait for the appropriate time. Also, the investigator I spoke to said I had to come to Sunset Park Brooklyn. Is it in all day affair or will I be in and out ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3752 users online. 199 members and 3553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X