300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I Spoke To Candidate Relations Today

Wow, this is so frustrating. I changed my address, (so I thought) with Candidate Relations and the Investigator on the phone said she would change it in the computer, this was months ago. I decide to call and see if they are getting near my test and she said, well you never showed up for your medical. I asked her, what address do you have ? She read back my old address. I politely advised her the name of the Investigator, date and time that I spoke to her (I wrote it down) and she said there is nothing that I can do but call at the end of May because they aren't opening any new cases at the moment. I am 33 and getting up there in age. She couldn't tell me when the next class is after April but she did say that my test number 8101 would be in this April class. So granted I pass everything when I reopen my case, maybe I have a shot at the next class whenever it maybe. Does anyone have a clue when the next rumored class is ? Also, what do I expect when I re-open my case, wear a suit and tie, bring a photo ID and college transcripts ? Thats it ? At the medical, they just drug test you and ask you to fill out paperwork ? Can anyone shed some light on that ? Im so ****ed that I never got those letters to appear for the various stages of the process, I should of changed my address via the US Postal Service, that was my mistake.

You have two options you can either call and ask for a supervisor and do battle that way or you can wait it out and hope for the best.

Comment

How the hell did you get a Exity Ex Point Ex?
      Last edited by LINY; 03-05-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I'm confused. How did you get assigned an investigator without ever having a medical? Do you mean your mini-med? If so, call the scheduling unit and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
          How the hell did you get a 76.4?
          I am not a good test taker, I took it coming off working a midnight shift at my job and I wasn't focused. I have no one to blame but me.

Comment

I don't think I was assigned an investigator per say, I just spoke to one when I originally changed my address. And then I spoke to another one when I inquired about opening my case. What is there to fight ? I have to wait until the end of April to re open it, change my address in person.

Comment

dude gettin an investigator happens when you show up to a medical.

if you never went to a medical, then you NEVER were assigned an investigator.

its that easy.

you show up in person, ask to reopen your case and they will give you a medical date. if course now you ae too late for that, so maybe around early may.
              Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Thank you, I understand that now, seems like you are the only mature one on this thread.

Comment

+1 that you are a keyboard warrior, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by cs057890
                    Did you get 5 points for residency too? lol dude dont talk smack after writing a 76 on the city test. the test itself is a joke, and i was simply agreeing with another post.
                    I will talk all the smack I want, who the hell are you to judge me on what I got on the test, why do you care ? Do you feel better about yourself after belittling someone because you obviously scored higher ? Now go pat yourself on the back.
                    Lighten Up

Comment

Also, just saying I would X out some of those numbers in your signature. People can find out who you are through your exam and score.

Comment

Bigman, I really had no idea that had to be done. The investigator I spoke to at candidate relations said sure we can do it over the phone, which is obviously not the case. I now know that I have to go in person to reopen the case come the end of April, again which was told to be by candidate relations.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, but if they have that much time on there hands and feel the need to do so then so be it. Can anyone answer when the rumored class is after April ? Just curious.

Comment

Nobody really knows. It could be in october or it could be in january, or maybe none at all.
                            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

I remember there being talk of a July class after the April one. Nobody knows for sure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3886 users online. 251 members and 3635 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X