Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i take another Police officer test?

I took the 8050 test and i know people have been getting called for fingerprints pych and all that because i was there when i was doing the whole process to become a cadet i saw people with that test #. My list # is 5*** and i received a 85, how do they choose people starting with the lower list #'s? Or people with maybe more college credits then me, i have 39 at the current moment. Can i take another test so maybe i can get a higher score? or should i just wait?
    Last edited by Vlad1990; 01-25-2010, 09:28 PM. Reason: incorrect

Hey, Vlad delete your list number. You don't want to give that info out to the public. Just giving you a heads up.

You can call candidate processing to see if they will start your processing, but honestly it'll be a while before you get hired and parts of the process expire. You don't want to be taking things like the psych twice.
    Impact Queens South

Right place, Right time or Wrong place, Wrong time

Comment

and yes you can take another exam at any time. You won't get hired earlier, but it will extend the 'life' of your exam (meaning you can be considered longer).

Seniority goes by exam date, not score/list number. If you take the test today and you get a 70, then I take it tomorrow and I get a 100, you would still be hired before me.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5200 users online. 286 members and 4914 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X