X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtcop64
    started a topic NYS Court Officers

NYS Court Officers

greetings to all fellow court officers, I'm currently upstate with 8 years on. Just wondering if any other officers, past/present/future are on this board. Take care all & be safe!!!!!

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    Economy in Long Island. They will ship to your location, and are very reliable. Depending where you live they is a place in the Bronx as well that’s a good spot, but remember you will need credentials in order to make a purchase.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    I have to agree with ER and Hopeful. More then likely you won’t be called for the job in NYC with that score but it won’t hurt to do whatever they ask. You never know. But from my experience, I know a lot of recruits who are from the NYC area who transferred their score to the upper districts so they could get the job.

replied
    Not related to the recruiting process, any fellow court officers find a good reliable place to get uniforms?

Leave a comment:

• Dman0724
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the list of documents they want they have changed it. They didn't ask for the lifetime one when I was going for my back ground interview. For the lifetime one you have to mail it in. It takes a few weeks to get it.

• Dman0724
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I did and it was fine.

• E.R. HERO
    commented on 's reply
    I had to fill out and mail an MV15 with copy of my DL and check for the LIFETIME driver abstract
    The other one I was told was not good enough. Best of luck to you.

• Ray23
    replied
    For those asking about the DMV abstract I believe I used the online one and it sufficed.

Leave a comment:

• BlueLineHopeful
    replied
    Can’t we just go to the DMV and get the abstract?

Leave a comment:

• SHINYBADGE
    replied
    When is the next exam?

Leave a comment:

• papdrecruit17
    replied
    OPT3 I think it’s the 1 u request through the mail.

Leave a comment:

• OPT3
    replied
    I’m getting my documents ready for the BI, and have a question regarding the drivers lifetime abstract. Is the one where you can pay $7, download and print allowed or do we need to have the $10 mailed one?

Leave a comment:

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    You should get on with that rank if you clear the process.

• Jay9090
    replied
    I am in the same boat waiting. I ranked 27XX. I just received word I was cleared by the evaluation board. Due to the new exam being administered sometime next year I myself am doubting getting a call due to such close deadlines as i still would have to complete the medical examination. Hoping for the best but we all just have to score as high as possible next time for a better chance.

Leave a comment:

• E.R. HERO
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! Thanks Travis64 No one has to listen to us. This is not the end all. It's a forum. We give our advice/opinion. I don't think sugarcoating is good. It actually hinders people to give them bad info.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7926 users online. 329 members and 7597 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X