Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    Unless the budget cuts are bad enough for them to let that class go. Got to wait and see what Cuomo comes up with for next fiscal period which starts July 1st I believe.
    Courts are opening up is more of a symbolic thing ,there is not much of anything actually happening in courthouses for now.

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I assume they have to finish the January class first...can't see how they could have completed everything since it was stopped in March.

• kcole26
    replied
    courts in long island are opening up in the next week or so per a lawyer friend of mine. Hopefully we'll be seeing some updates from the academy/processing

Leave a comment:

• glock17james
    replied
    hey guys what is the top pay for downstate, is there overtime aswell and what is the retirement age

Leave a comment:

• MOS.BachoDilil
    replied
    Originally posted by joeya7 View Post
    Has anyone heard from their investigator at all?
    Not at all. The phone message for the aysinvestigations unit says all processes is suspended until further notice

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    Originally posted by joeya7 View Post
    nope and i don't plan on it if there are no gatherings and classes unless theyre planning an online course

Leave a comment:

• joeya7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    replied
    I'm assuming with the NYS budget disaster there won't be any hiring for some time. Hope I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    how is everyone doing?

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    Originally posted by MOS.BachoDilil View Post

I'm definitely gonna go with this ideal so I will not go nuts
    plus they would need to continue the downstate class would they not? unless they can remotely learn

Leave a comment:

• MOS.BachoDilil
    replied
    Originally posted by ownal0t View Post
    it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics
    I'm definitely gonna go with this ideal so I will not go nuts

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you're right!

• ownal0t
    commented on 's reply
    it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics

• L33
    commented on 's reply
    Roll call is 0900, but you get there early to get changed and ready for the day. On time is late.

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Smh guess that will delay everything...wonder if that helps or hurts those of us on the 2014 list...well either way be safe everyone

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4406 users online. 254 members and 4152 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X