Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    From my understanding it’s gonna be awhile. I personally don’t expect to be called at max 4-5 years.

• jaywillz12399
    replied
    Anybody know if it’s possible to get called with list #6k ? (not exact#) but close to it

Leave a comment:

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that's what I've been told... I actually forgot about this exam

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    Apply and forget!

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info. I don't expect a call anytime soon to be honest. Maybe within the next 3 years or so

• Nyknicks22
    replied
    hello sorry if this has been asked but I just received my score and list number is it true it's easier to get called for upstate then it is for nyc and typical what list number do they usually reach?

Leave a comment:

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    Read in the email that it's the whole state. From what I've seen in the forum it could take a bit for us to get a call, but we will definitely get a call sooner since we have low lists numbers. Gotta remember that you're 450 out of the whole state, that's a lot of folks. A friend of mine also took this exam and got a 14k list, and they scored in the 80 range.

• patrykm1995
    replied
    Passed the exam but it’s a low ranking. Maybe in 4-5 years ill get the call. I didn’t do good on the applying facts and information. I did perfect on the clerical checking and record keeping

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Just got my score. Did pretty well

Leave a comment:

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    Are you familiar with how the list works.... my rank is 407.... I know NY courts are notorious for taking years to make their way down the list.... would you guess that I'm good and clear for a few years as well?

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    Damn I hate that mask which is why I decided to build a home gym in the first place.... but hopefully by the time they call us for the PAT, mask wearing will be in the history books.

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    I got a 95.7 and my rank is 407 she got a 78 I forgot her rank. I've been working out pretty consistently... tryna drop those extra quarantine lbs and it didn't help that my fiancee had a pandemic baby lol.... we all know women don't like to gain that pregnancy weight alone... but I've been back running .... I've run about 46 miles and change this month between work, the weather and the baby.... the next few months I'll be running more and more.
    Last edited by Bkchampions21; 03-31-2022, 06:53 AM.

• Javion557
    replied
    Originally posted by LikeMinded View Post
    Havent received my score yet. Took exam in december could that be why?
    Check the list on the site.

Leave a comment:

• LikeMinded
    replied
    Havent received my score yet. Took exam in december could that be why?

Leave a comment:

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Try to score 6 and 7 thru the 1st 3 tests so when u do the beep test u ll have a better chance to pass all u need is 20 points to pass

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4575 users online. 289 members and 4286 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X