Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Monkeyboy49- I chose JD#4 as I am from this JD. I have a couple of friends that are CO's and they have told me that they need people bad because of the retirements and pending transfers. I believe it is like this in the rest of upstate as well. All we can do is continue to be patient, get or stay in shape and stay positive. Good luck to you, I'm sure you will do fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
      Let me Clarify...arrests are made everyday in NYC with the most lately in the bronx. We had two collars today in the span of 3 hours (not the bronx). Things aren't hectic because we are in control lol...Things can and do hit the fan lol..one of the craziest places to work is lower civil in landlord tenant ...honestly from talking to friends its busy at every command lately... the cold drives in edp's looking to get warm...the bad economy drives more cases of all types...etc.

redstormgsr pm sent
      Hey,

Thanks for the information. I am glad to know that court officers are in control. What kind of collars do you guys usually get?

Comment

• Hey everyone,

There are 17 days left until April 1, 2011. I hope things start picking up at OCA once the budget is passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
          Hey everyone,

There are 17 days left until April 1, 2011. I hope things start picking up at OCA once the budget is passed.
          damn, that went quick.

Comment

• anyone know how long the full med takes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn29 View Post
              anyone know how long the full med takes?
              nvm, thanx retriever.

Comment

• For those of you that had your full med: How long after the exam did you receive your official lab results (urine, etc)?

Comment

• The full medical took me less than 3 hours, but it was the day after one of the snow storms and there were not that many people there. I don't know if you ever even get your urine or blood test results. I am not sure, but I would guess that you would only hear something if there were a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannons610 View Post
                    The full medical took me less than 3 hours, but it was the day after one of the snow storms and there were not that many people there. I don't know if you ever even get your urine or blood test results. I am not sure, but I would guess that you would only hear something if there were a problem.
                    I passed the full med and I was never given any results, Just the date for the PAT

Comment

• For those of you who took the physical and passed, how many sit ups did you do? I just had my 2nd baby (almost in a row) so I'm having trouble working on my stomach. I'm guessing they are full sit ups, do they hold your feet?
                      How hard were the other parts? If I pass the medical, I should be scheduled for end of april/may. I've been doing classes at my gym. Any tips on work outs I can do to prepare? pm me please! Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MP1212 View Post
                        For those of you who took the physical and passed, how many sit ups did you do? I just had my 2nd baby (almost in a row) so I'm having trouble working on my stomach. I'm guessing they are full sit ups, do they hold your feet?
                        How hard were the other parts? If I pass the medical, I should be scheduled for end of april/may. I've been doing classes at my gym. Any tips on work outs I can do to prepare? pm me please! Thanks!!!
                        I did about 35 sit-ups and passed. You cross your arms over your chest and you must touch your elbows to your knees. A woman will hold another woman's legs and kneel on your feet. As they will tell you before you take the PAT, the sit-ups are part of Category II: Strength and Muscular Endurance. The other two parts of that section are the Arm Lift and Leg Endurance. That whole section is lumped together for scoring purposes. If you aren't great at sit-ups you can make up your slack on the other two parts of Category II.

Comment

anyone know how long the full med takes?
                          When is your medical scheduled for?

Comment

• Originally posted by MP1212 View Post
                            For those of you who took the physical and passed, how many sit ups did you do? I just had my 2nd baby (almost in a row) so I'm having trouble working on my stomach. I'm guessing they are full sit ups, do they hold your feet?
                            When did you take your medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                              When is your medical scheduled for?
                              hey Cravan, i go in next week.

Comment

hey Cravan, i go in next week.
                                Okay, good luck. I am glad to see that they are still processing people for the academy. What is your score on the exam?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9673 users online. 338 members and 9335 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X