Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13:18 in the 2 mile test or a 6 min 39 sec mile is the Army standard for a their PT test for max score for males ages 27-36. Average scores or 80 points is a run in the 15:06-15:30 times (27-31 age and 32-36 age). I am assuming that the standard is similar to lower for the courts.

Go to a H.S. track and run 4 circuits in under 7:30 and you should be fine
    Last edited by GRAND; 01-18-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Any new news on the next academy class?

Comment

• No news yet on the acadmey class yet =*(

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
          Hey everyone,

Any new news on the next academy class?
          Same here Cravan, I haven't heard anything about the next class. Do you guys think it would help if we talk to our elected local officials (congressman, senators, etc..) about our hardship (unexpected unemployment) due to the postponed January 6 class? Maybe they(elected local congressman & senators) can at the very least, inquire for all of us when will be the next class? Just wondering...
          Exam 2005/ 45-722
          Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
          Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
            Same here Cravan, I haven't heard anything about the next class. Do you guys think it would help if we talk to our elected local officials (congressman, senators, etc..) about our hardship (unexpected unemployment) due to the postponed January 6 class? Maybe they(elected local congressman & senators) can at the very least, inquire for all of us when will be the next class? Just wondering...
            No.. the unified Court System (Judicial Branch) is treated sperate than the legislative and executive branches. If you know Judge Lippman maybe that may help. Ill try to get you some info.. give me a couple days.
            "It is not a measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" -Jiddu Krishnamurti -

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhelmet View Post
              Ill try to get you some info.. give me a couple days.
              Thanks, information on when is the next class would really help me decides what will be my next move. Thanks again!
              Exam 2005/ 45-722

Comment

• Originally posted by angelo3456 View Post
                No news yet on the acadmey class yet =*(
                Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhelmet View Post
                  No.. the unified Court System (Judicial Branch) is treated sperate than the legislative and executive branches. If you know Judge Lippman maybe that may help. Ill try to get you some info.. give me a couple days.
                  Hey,

Any information about the next class would be appreciated.

Comment

• Pat

Anyone else get bad news from AVU today on the Physical Ability Test?

Wonder when we'll get the results and be scheduled for a retest.

Comment

• Did you fail the Physical Ability test?

Can you explain the process and what you think hindered you to make you fail. Will be helpful to us going through it soon. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JProolz View Post

Did you get DQ for the agility? how intense was it? how many sit ups are required?

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I sent you a PM.
                            I also failed one part of the physical agility test, which was the arm/hand steadiness. IMO arm/hand steadiness is the hardest part of the exam especially if you do that part right after you do an endurance test either legs or arms edurance. In my case I did leg endurance test first and then the arm/hand steadiness test, where I flunk it badly, my arm and hand were shaking really bad. They will schedule your re-test AFTER 90 days. You will ONLY do the part that you failed. Good Luck and remember what I suggested to you on how to train for that part of the exam.
                            Exam 2005/ 45-722

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
                              Sorry to hear that, I sent you a PM.
                              I also failed one part of the physical agility test, which was the arm/hand steadiness. IMO arm/hand steadiness is the hardest part of the exam especially if you do that part right after you do an endurance test either legs or arms edurance. In my case I did leg endurance test first and then the arm/hand steadiness test, where I flunk it badly, my arm and hand were shaking really bad. They will schedule your re-test AFTER 90 days. You will ONLY do the part that you failed. Good Luck and remember what I suggested to you on how to train for that part of the exam.

Thanks again, jontot. I was not dqed, I'll receive a retest at some point after a minimum of 90 days. I'm not sure what the standards are, but I did very well on everything except the arm/hand steadiness. They don't let you know what the minimums are to pass, as the officers themselves do not know. Personnel deals with everything. It is a pretty intense exam, make sure your in shape.

Comment

Thanks again, jontot. I was not dqed, I'll receive a retest at some point after a minimum of 90 days. I'm not sure what the standards are, but I did very well on everything except the arm/hand steadiness. They don't let you know what the minimums are to pass, as the officers themselves do not know. Personnel deals with everything. It is a pretty intense exam, make sure your in shape.
                                OCA's agility test is one of the toughest I've ever endured. You really need to be in tip top shape to pass.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8662 users online. 424 members and 8238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X