Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tedliz
    commented on 's reply
    How many candidates were with you during your final medical?

• LJMorales
    replied
    Hey everybody,

I took NYPD Exam 8339. My list number is 10XXX. I know it’s a long wait to begin the interview process so I’m not worried about the time that’s passed, I am worried however about my contact information updating since I took the exam. Would anyone here know who I would be able to contact in order to update this info? Reading the past few post on this forum has made me think that I may have missed out on my initial email/call.. any help on this is appreciated so thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Lerg13
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like nyc right ?

• OPT3
    replied
    Just did the medical about a week ago. Received a conditional offer slated for January contingent on blood&urine test. Just updating everyone who is in limbo.

Leave a comment:

• maximus477
    commented on 's reply
    HighwayBob I did account for everything. the issue was the court itself not giving me everything and not informing me some paperwork would be in a different location. Which seems ridiculous. While I understand not handing in something would cause my investigator to question it I feel it shouldn't have gone straight to psych considering they had already cleared me. While I know I should have made sure this didn't happen, it's crazy how a small error or mistake can jam you up.

• maximus477
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. take the practice exam over and over and over and play brain games like lumosity. I did that and scored high.

• Bluemercy2020
    replied
    Hi all,

I took the last exam and scored 85, requested NYC as my location. It doesn't look like they will get down to my rank so I am trying to score higher for the exam coming this Spring 2020. I already purchased the Court Officer Exam book via Amazon but Does anyone think it is necessary to pay for Prep classes?

Leave a comment:

• Rockaway8678
    commented on 's reply
    I think he/she meant push ups

• CC36
    replied
    Pull ups?! OMG! I cant even do one!! Lol....

Leave a comment:

• Travis64
    replied
    Originally posted by USMCmech6216 View Post
    I heard through the grapevine the next academy class will not being going on until next year. Was supposed to be November but everything won’t be ready and completed in time for a November class. Their looking at January/February class. Keep trucking and stay motivated. Don’t let this deter you, this process will weed out the weak and the folks who want the job will stick it through. PULL UPS, SIT UPS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBS AND RUN!!! You got this guys!!!!
    Also heard this for the upstate class

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3990 users online. 234 members and 3756 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X