Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYranger
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent news for you bud! Best of luck!!

When did you take your oral psych ?

• ZenR11
    commented on 's reply
    I would say anything is possible at this point. I was told today that I will be notified of my board decision next Tuesday. They scheduled me for my medical next Saturday, pending the decision lol.

• NYranger
    replied
    Did my oral psych a few days ago, any chance of potentially finishing the background, board evaluation and medical all before January?

Leave a comment:

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    Knee Compression Sleeves: McDavid Hex Knee Pads Compression Leg Sleeve for Basketball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, and More - Pair of Sleeves, Medium https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMQS6UG..._R4L8Db34H5BNH

• kcole26
    replied
    Can anyone recommend a brand of soft knee/elbow pads that are required for the academy that they have used?

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I appreciate it.

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Its an email

• MOS.BachoDilil
    replied
    Originally posted by Virgil_Tibbs View Post
    There was a mixup in regards to my canvass location that I selected...good thing I reached out! I'm taking the medical this week. Crossing my fingers there's enough time/spots open in this January class...hope you guys receive good news as well
    If you got your medical call this week I'm pretty sure you got it for January

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    replied
    In regards to getting called for medical, do they literally call you or is it an email?

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    There was a mixup in regards to my canvass location that I selected...good thing I reached out! I'm taking the medical this week. Crossing my fingers there's enough time/spots open in this January class...hope you guys receive good news as well

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    After the investigation....how do they contact you for medical? Email?

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Best of luck to you! I might send an email tomorrow in regards to my situation. I'm just wondering if that January date is set in stone. My first time seeing it...best of luck to everyone on here

• NYranger
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, i believe your correct. Im trying to navigate through this process as well. Cheers hoping we both make January, but I havent been cleared by the board yet.

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info will keep my fingers crossed, and I was under the impression that being cleared by the background evaluation board meant everything was completed...? I was cleared October 31st.

• NYranger
    commented on 's reply
    The medical only takes one day. You could be called for that anytime before January 6, and than make the class. I could be wrong though, but i think you have a great chance at it. Did your investigator complete your background check?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3687 users online. 234 members and 3453 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X