Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what number they’re up to?

Comment

• Tipptown1
      Tipptown1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw rank numbers in the 16,XXX for Upstate 3-8. I just finished Phase II onto Phase III.

• I’m 31xx just got email for physical 1/24/23

Comment

• I’m waiting on downstate to hit the 6000s

Comment

• Hello. For anyone who took and past there pat, what happened after passing on the day of? Next step?

Comment

• You do and vision test then meet avu unit and they assign u and investigator and give you a paper on what to bring for your appointment i would work on getting your SS detailed earnings report now that it take awhile to get so start working on that ahead of time.

Comment

• Thanks. Should I bring the ss report day of pat or when I meet with investigator? How soon after the pat is the initial appointment with investigator?

Comment

• Tipptown1
              Tipptown1 commented
              Editing a comment
              You will want to bring the SS the day of Phase II (Written Psych/Background Investigation) as well as every document they list along with extra copies. I had mine last week and Phase III on 12/14. I feel like a lot of people will weed themselves out over being disorganized and not timely with getting all the paperwork in.

• After you pass the PAT

Comment

• There moving fast so 2 to 3 weeks after

Comment

• I heard ppl that passed got there interview 2 weeks afterward the most 3

Comment

• And make copies of everything

Comment

• They give you everything you need to know on the day you go. Your SS earnings you can get in person in 30 minutes. The documents are listed on the site so just get them now if you don’t have some. The captain answers all your questions himself. They are very friendly and informative. Just be on time and we will all be fine. Don’t give yourself a headache answering questions on here lol

Comment

• Article from the chief you may find interesting

The roughly 1,400 members of the New York State Supreme Court Officers Association have a new contract. The union’s membership last week ratified a five-year deal retroactive to 2021 bringing …
                      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Does anyone know the academy details like time and how long?

Comment

• Jzak1987
                          Jzak1987 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          16 weeks.9 to 5. mon thru friday.

• not sure if it was answered just curious, whats like the minimum # of pushups and situps needed to be done to pass for PAT? also for the beep test?

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2461 users online. 134 members and 2327 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X