• howardo
      howardo commented
      Editing a comment
      That is insanely stupid

• Putnam_mom
      Putnam_mom commented
      Editing a comment
      What!? Seriously? Seems extreme.

• I was so desperate to leave NYPD that I even considered trying to leave for Dep Police or any local DPW job.. and that was 7 years ago. The job has only continued to spiral downhill since then. It's absolutely terrible. If you have your heart set on becoming a police officer, you need to get hired there and transfer out asap.

Comment

• With a score of 93 will it be easier to get hired around or closer to Buffalo ?

Comment

• The site states that anyone who scored a 90 or above to begin to prepare for the PAT as calls will be made soon. Anyone know how much time they give you from notice to day of PAT?

Comment

• patrykm1995
          patrykm1995 commented
          Editing a comment
          If they are saying for those who scored 90 or higher should start training. Maybe they are going to try to get this new list done quicker than the last list.

• Bkchampions21
          Bkchampions21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah you're right... I just saw that.... I honestly wasn't expecting to hear from courts until next year. I got a 95.7 I just graduated so I've finally got the free time to live in the gym. Let see when they start sending the letters out.

• I’m 2018 it was 4 weeks. Doesn’t mean that holds true now. If you scored over 90 you should definitely be training

Comment

• Hello all. Sorry if this has been asked, what are the salary steps from base to top pay with location for downstate? Thanks

Comment

• Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, tried to search for it but I was unable. Does anyone knows the numbers of push-ups one need to perform to PASS the PAT? THANKS

Comment

• I'm going to give everyone some advice who didn't take the physical all you need is 20 points across the board to pass so run thru the first three exercises try to score high as possible so when u get to last step the beep test if u score low like 2 or 3 you ll still pass the PAT. Train hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyTheStrong1 View Post
            I'm going to give everyone some advice who didn't take the physical all you need is 20 points across the board to pass so run thru the first three exercises try to score high as possible so when u get to last step the beep test if u score low like 2 or 3 you ll still pass the PAT. Train hard.
            Thanks

Comment

• I scored an 87 and I’ve heard that NYC looks at 88 and up. If this is true which would be the next best district between 9, Nassau and Suffolk. Thanks

Comment

• Jihaad
                Jihaad commented
                Editing a comment
                Not alot of people passed this time around. You'll be fine just give it about a year. If they're asking all 90s and up to get ready you'll likely be in 3rd or fourth class.

• Inner707
                Inner707 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Jihaad, much appreciated

• Suffolkcourtcop
                Suffolkcourtcop commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Inner....Not true....that happened on the last test just by the circumstance. NYC, has called well into the 70s in the past.....pick your location and stick with it...you'll get the call.

• Inner707
                Inner707 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh okay I see, thanks a lot

• I wonder when they will begin calling from this new list. How long does it usually take ?

Comment

• Inner707
                Inner707 commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel you, hopefully soon

• patrykm1995
                patrykm1995 commented
                Editing a comment
                I would imagine it would be quicker than the last list.

• Congrats

Comment

• To the April class graduating today.

Comment

• Mike72293
                  Mike72293 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! What a journey it has been. You guys will love it. DO NOT GIVE UP. It took me 8 years but I am there NOW!!!

• Congrats, and hopefully we get called soon

Comment

• What’s the cut off age for Court officer?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3468 users online. 222 members and 3246 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X