Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    That 140k is your base? It’s only by your base salary. But like mentioned, you should call NYS retirement for a better answer.

• Nycourt
    commented on 's reply
    Oh so you dojng NYC lol. Goodluck

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going for either the 9th or 10th district(sorry I forgot lol) for the Brooklyn academy if that's what you're asking.

• Nycourt
    commented on 's reply
    Virgil_Tibbs what location are you going for ?

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm wondering how they're going by rank...I'm in the 10,000's and I got board approval...no medical yet though.

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    If you pass your medical, you will not receive notice. The next step is a call from the academy.

• Yankees101
    commented on 's reply
    59** rank. I got board approval around last spring. Took my medical the 1st of Nov

• kcole26
    commented on 's reply
    can you share your rank and/or when you got your board approval? I've had board approval for some time now, but no word on a medical evaluation appt yet.

• Yankees101
    replied
    About how long did everyone have to wait to hear back that your medical was complete? Took mine about a week ago pending blood/drug test and am just wondering when they notify you that you are considered a candidate for next academy

Leave a comment:

• L33
    commented on 's reply
    Business attire. Suit, tie, dress shoes. Blue,black,tan. If you plan on a white suit the first day let me know I want to come watch. Keep it simple, it's not a fashion contest.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3804 users online. 229 members and 3575 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X