Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck. Thanks for the info

Comment

• Wow hope you guys aren't bluffing lol...I've been cleared since January 2019. Passed both psychs, fitness test, and the physical. Hope they consider those of us on the old list(2014)

Comment

• Same hope they can still hire people of the 2014 list at least till the new list is established. Didn’t they do something similar with the list before the 2014 one?

Comment

• Yes the 2009 list hired people up until 2015. Don’t lose hope. If you have been cleared through all phases of the hiring process, my personal belief is that after a retest of medical and physical they will hire you. This is only my opinion, they didn’t waste all that time and money into you to just leave you to the curb .
          Last edited by Reigns167; 04-29-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• From their website;
            Exam Schedule
            Rescheduled for

Sept 7, 2021

to

Dec 10, 2021
            NYS Court Officer-Trainee
            (JG-16)
            this is for last year exam sign up, there is hope fellas!

Comment

• Yep, just got an email from them too. You don’t need to re apply to the new exam again. Also they want you fully vaccinated when you get hired.

Comment

• Anyone from NYC get any info? I passed my psych and was waiting for the last step before the world came to a stop... I hope they dont make us that were at the finish line start again... That would be tragic..

Comment

• Yeah just saw the email too. I'm going to take the exam (because i paid for it lol) but i don't know if I would go for the job if i was canvassed. I just got a very cushy job and it would take a lot for me to give it up tbh. Things change though so we will see.

Comment

• Well that’s some good news. I had signed up for it. Hoping I don’t need it tho lol

Comment

• We are pleased to inform you that NYS Court Officer-Trainee Examination 45-815 has been rescheduled to September 7, 2021 through December 10, 2021 at PSI test centers. Please note that the examination will not be offered on-line or remotely. Applicants do not need to reapply to take the examination. Self-scheduling links will be e-mailed to applicants beginning August 16, 2021 through September 3, 2021 as all applicants are required to schedule their examination appointments on-line. If you have not received your self-scheduling link by September 3, 2021, e-mail us on---not before---September 4, 2021. Please check your spam/junk mail before e-mailing us. Keep in mind that it is your responsibility to notify us prior to the examination period if you cannot locate your self-scheduling link. All applicants must comply with the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at the test centers at the time of their examination. When you self-schedule, you will be informed of the COVID-19 safety protocols. Please note that at the time of hiring as a NYS Court Officer-Trainee, applicants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.
                      Exams Taken:
                      NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
                      NYPDPC Exam 2214
                      APD5- Complete
                      Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
                      Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
                      Mini Med - ?

Comment

• Well at least they’re up and rolling again, think the ship has probably sailed for us from the last exam, especially since I see no mention of it anywhere...doubt they go back and round up enough of us for a class...hope I’m wrong. And I assume the needs may not be as much as in previous times with so many things being remote.

Comment

• OPT3
                          OPT3 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Downstate is supposedly opening up again. Don’t lose hope

• They may very well hire some from the old list. Bet on a lot of folks retiring once everyone has to go back full time starting later this month. They will need new blood before the new list is established
                        Originally posted by Virgil_Tibbs View Post
                        Well at least they’re up and rolling again, think the ship has probably sailed for us from the last exam, especially since I see no mention of it anywhere...doubt they go back and round up enough of us for a class...hope I’m wrong. And I assume the needs may not be as much as in previous times with so many things being remote.
                        RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by soon2retire View Post
                          They may very well hire some from the old list. Bet on a lot of folks retiring once everyone has to go back full time starting later this month. They will need new blood before the new list is established
                          Please be right lol

Comment

• I wish the retirement was better it would make this job even more awesome.

Comment

• I was told regarding the 2014 exam only individuals slotted for the upstate regions have been contacted. Hope it doesn’t end there...

So I assume the list has to be alive then. Sounds like good news.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3631 users online. 255 members and 3376 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X