Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the academy still moving along? I justwonder with all these bans on large groups of people...

Comment

• Holcroft
      Holcroft commented
      Editing a comment
      Likely not, courts are on minimum staffing

• Virgil_Tibbs
      Virgil_Tibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Smh guess that will delay everything...wonder if that helps or hurts those of us on the 2014 list...well either way be safe everyone

• ownal0t
      ownal0t commented
      Editing a comment
      it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics

• Virgil_Tibbs
      Virgil_Tibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you're right!

• Originally posted by ownal0t View Post
    it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics
    I'm definitely gonna go with this ideal so I will not go nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by MOS.BachoDilil View Post

I'm definitely gonna go with this ideal so I will not go nuts
      plus they would need to continue the downstate class would they not? unless they can remotely learn

Comment

• how is everyone doing?

Comment

• I'm assuming with the NYS budget disaster there won't be any hiring for some time. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Has anyone heard from their investigator at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeya7 View Post
              Has anyone heard from their investigator at all?
              nope and i don't plan on it if there are no gatherings and classes unless theyre planning an online course

Comment

• Originally posted by joeya7 View Post
                Has anyone heard from their investigator at all?
                Not at all. The phone message for the aysinvestigations unit says all processes is suspended until further notice

Comment

• hey guys what is the top pay for downstate, is there overtime aswell and what is the retirement age

Comment

• courts in long island are opening up in the next week or so per a lawyer friend of mine. Hopefully we'll be seeing some updates from the academy/processing

Comment

• Virgil_Tibbs
                      Virgil_Tibbs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I assume they have to finish the January class first...can't see how they could have completed everything since it was stopped in March.

• Holcroft
                      Holcroft commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Unless the budget cuts are bad enough for them to let that class go. Got to wait and see what Cuomo comes up with for next fiscal period which starts July 1st I believe.
                      Courts are opening up is more of a symbolic thing ,there is not much of anything actually happening in courthouses for now.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7211 users online. 442 members and 6769 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X