Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nycourt
    commented on 's reply
    Virgil_Tibbs what location are you going for ?

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm wondering how they're going by rank...I'm in the 10,000's and I got board approval...no medical yet though.

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    If you pass your medical, you will not receive notice. The next step is a call from the academy.

• Yankees101
    commented on 's reply
    59** rank. I got board approval around last spring. Took my medical the 1st of Nov

• kcole26
    commented on 's reply
    can you share your rank and/or when you got your board approval? I've had board approval for some time now, but no word on a medical evaluation appt yet.

• Yankees101
    replied
    About how long did everyone have to wait to hear back that your medical was complete? Took mine about a week ago pending blood/drug test and am just wondering when they notify you that you are considered a candidate for next academy

Leave a comment:

• L33
    commented on 's reply
    Business attire. Suit, tie, dress shoes. Blue,black,tan. If you plan on a white suit the first day let me know I want to come watch. Keep it simple, it's not a fashion contest.

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    What would you wear to a job interview?

• LukeSW
    replied
    What color suit is allowed at the academy? I'm assuming only black/dark blue? Very good deals right now during Black Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Glock40
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure what ranks. I know they are processing some people that have deferred.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3516 users online. 199 members and 3317 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X