Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeya7
    replied
    Anyone know if and when the next upstate academy might be?

Leave a comment:

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    9-5. Business attire everyday

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    No problem brother

• NYbred
    replied
    Anybody know the hours of the academy? Is it 0700x1500 , 0800x1600 etc? Business attire every day? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kcole26
    replied
    Virgil...if you hear anything (since we are at the same stage and approximate rank let me know)..fingers crossed for both of us

Leave a comment:

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    Parking is limited. However, if you arrive by 6a you will definitely find street parking. Most of the residents that live close by the academy usually leave btwn 6:30-7:30. There are also 3 parking lots/garages within walking distance.

• ZenR11
    commented on 's reply
    I live about 15 mins from the academy. I wouldn’t suggest trying to park on the street every morning. Parking is almost nonexistent in that area depending on the times. There is a parking garage near there, not sure how far it is in walking distance though. If you can take the subway, that is your best bet.

• OPT3
    replied
    Anybody know the parking situation for the academy? Where’s the best place to park? I was thinking about paying a monthly to a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Rockaway8678
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps they’re calling those who passed medicals in Rank order? Not sure why you guys haven’t been called, however there is still more than a week left before January 6th so you could still get a phone call

• ownal0t
    replied
    ima assume that all the people getting calls are for the NYC classes( congrats btw to you guys). has anyone heard back anything from the upstate academy? i took my oral psych eval on the 23rd of November and heard nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I’m in the same boat as you. Waiting for a call. Mine was the 14th as well

• kcole26
    replied
    What are the chances they are still calling people/have room for the Jan 6th class? I took/passed my medical two saturdays ago. Anyone from dec 14 medical get a call?

Leave a comment:

• Amc2191
    replied
    Anyone from the Suffolk Nassau area looking to set up a carpool?

Leave a comment:

• Rockaway8678
    commented on 's reply
    I got the call yesterday, congrats to all, see you all January 6th

• BlueLineHopeful
    replied
    Congratulations to all who made the cut! Remember DO NOT GIVE UP! Some of us that need to take the next test would give nearly anything to be in your shoes. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4126 users online. 243 members and 3883 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X