Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on the next exam?

Comment

• How was the new recruits first day upstate? I’d be lying if I said we weren’t joking around down here and thinking about what’s going through all your heads...I know what some of you are thinking: “what just happened, what have I done.” Lmao

You worked hard to get there, don’t quit now, it’s rough but if I can help anyone coming on here for solace, we are all in this together, and you guys will make it just fine. Coming from a fellow recruit in the current Brooklyn academy class.
      youll fall into the rhythm of it. Good luck guys

Comment

• Rumors are 15 people have already dropped out of the upstate recruit class. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

• USMCmech6216
          USMCmech6216 commented
          Editing a comment
          2 didn’t show up, 1 left for personal reasons and some did drop. Don’t think it was 15 total tho.

• Brute34690
          Brute34690 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard the upstate is down 10 from the first few days. I really don’t understand all of us on the job tell people get in shape. Work on running, mountain climbers, pushups and sit-ups. Why people still show up for an academy out of shape thinking they’ll be fine is beyond me. To those 10 that dropped out or didn’t show up you just took 10 jobs away from people who really wanted it. If your still in the process get yourself in shape and if you don’t have the heart to push your self do us all a favor and find something else. Those that quit take jobs away from those that deserve the job.

• Lol.... All those people really dropout ? and I’m seating here couldn’t even get an invite. SMH

Comment

• Hi Court officers! They pulling nyc finaaaallly from the test i think i took in 2014 haha. I even forgot I took this. Luckily ive been training for other police agencies so im in a fit place. I see mountain climbers, core strength and pushups and running is life for a trainee huh? Fireman/farmer carries? Anyway hope to see u all soon for the agility, for those coming with good luck! Train hard as tho its military, don't waist space and squander this we been waiting like 5 years! Lol we do our best.

Comment

• What do u mean @PO/NYSP.hernandez?

Comment

• Originally posted by papdrecruit17 View Post
              What do u mean @PO/NYSP.hernandez?
              About what? I was referring to the comments here about the type of training they have n the academy, i then was referring to all of us who were just called to the agility ability test coming up, they're canvassing finally for nyc. I was sending good wishes and for us to grind and do our best...... were u called yet papdrecruit17?

Comment

• PO/NYSP.hernandez Oh ok I misread what you wrote, but no I didn’t get called I was too far on that list I had no chance. I’m in the 16k range. But good luck to you .

Comment

• I just received and email today asking if I'm still interested in the job. Hopefully it moves forward.

Comment

• Babyshaymiss
                    Babyshaymiss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also received the same email.

• RANDO1
                    RANDO1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I too received a email asking if I was still interested , I wish I knew how long till the next step.

• Rodney413
                    Rodney413 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    (replying to RANDO1) same here...Hopefully soon

• Rosario29
                    Rosario29 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here; second time around I responded.

• I received the email asking if im interested still yesterday and one in 2017 do u think there is a chance they will consider more ppl im hoping for the best

Comment

• Babyshaymiss
                    Babyshaymiss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wonder how long until official invitation for physical agility?

• According to the website(court officer web page), they’re expected to start phase 1 of the process for a new group of people, starting in May 24th I believe. That new group of people are first timers, and others.

Comment

• Hey guys new to the forum. I just got the email for the Phase 1 screening in June. I recently was employed for the city (DSNY) 2 years ago. This is the job I orginally wanted but did not even expect to get called. Anyone here transfer from a city job to this one? If so are the benefits and retirements comparable. Also how does the pay increases till top pay? Are they minimal each year till the end or do they go up a decent amount each year. THANKS....

Comment

• Right now they are calling those who took the 2014 test infor physical ability test around May 13th and after. I received the email I see everyone is talking about here asking if I still want the job back in February

Comment

• Does the inquiry email mean we'll get called for phase 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodney413 View Post
                          Does the inquiry email mean we'll get called for phase 1?
                          Well I got the enquiry sometime in January, and I got called to Phase 1 in April. That might give you an idea. I would think you are part of the next to get called for the agility
                          Last edited by PO/NYSP.hernandez; 04-17-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Rodney413
                            Rodney413 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            thanks for the response!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7289 users online. 341 members and 6948 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X