Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully I get a good score in the upcoming 2020 exam, I’m aiming to score in the 80/90s

• unblindeacon
    replied
    9 years to top pay. 2years @ line 16. Then 7 years @ line 19. First longevity after the 13th year. Second longevity after 17th year. Max salary before longevity 81605. Add in location, uniform, SLED. TOTAL 87995 before OT. After first longevity 91033. After 2nd 94071. There is also a separate bonus after 20 years. It increases at the 25 year mark, 30 year mark. I wouldn’t worry too much about top salary. Contract ends in a year. By the time you get to top salary it will be higher. Starting salary in nyc metro area is 51113. After location, uniform SLED...57503. I’m not 100 percent sure but I think you need to be unrestricted firearm status to get SLED PAY.

Leave a comment:

• Chriscap345
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that’s rough lol thank you

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    Long time 2 years probation then 9 years . Then another 4 to first longevity then another 4 for second longevity. 17 years to true top pay LOL

• Chriscap345
    replied
    How long is it to get to top pay?

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    That's good. I'll keep doing my pushups,situps and mountain climbers

• Chriscap345
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome appreciate it thank you

• soon2retire
    replied
    http://ww2.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/canvassing.shtml

Leave a comment:

• Chriscap345
    replied
    Gonna be honest no way to read through this thread. Looking to see what numbers they got up to for nyc/Long Island. And about how long it took along your score. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    I messaged someone representing the NYSCourts on a social media account and asked if there would be any additional classes this year as to which they stated.

"yes, we are looking to tentatively process two more classes off of the 2014 exam; however, we strongly advise all candidates to sign up for the new exam."

If that's true, wishful thinking would be they'll have at least one more class off the old list...keeping my fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I'd expect them to lol. If they did in my case they didn't tell me...I went through the process for NYC DOC and my investigator asked me to pull up my Facebook and she went through it right in front of me but I'm sure everyone is different...for this title it wasn't mentioned.

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    NYranger........Psychs know exactly what the job is looking for in a candidate. If you do not exhibit those qualities, you will not be hired. It is sufficient to deny a candidate and is easily justified.

Leave a comment:

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    Just take the chance, every dept is different. I was DQ from NYPD as well but it's not stopping me from applying for agencies.

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and no, depending on what you was disqualified for.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Deleteeeed,

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4621 users online. 291 members and 4330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X