Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, I'm in the same boat as you. Kinda nervous about buying stuff before the "call"

Comment

• Originally posted by larry_singer View Post
      Thanks, I'm in the same boat as you. Kinda nervous about buying stuff before the "call"
      Buy it and keep receipts but i totally understand

Comment

• larry_singer
        larry_singer commented
        Editing a comment
        No one called you and told you anything about the blood/ urine, is that correct?

• Jfee26
        Jfee26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, i took medical this past weekend. I was told to expect a call 1st/2nd week of Feb IF im going to be in the class. I don't expect any call until early Feb, no need to worry about blood/urine considering i had blood taken like a month ago for other reasons.
        Last edited by Jfee26; 01-15-2019, 03:05 PM.

• Yea, i was told the same thing when i took the medical back on the 5th.

Comment

• Hey guys, was wondering, are you guys just buying 5 compression shirts and 5 shorts so you have 1 for each day of the week? Is there a specific number we need?
        Last edited by Modest23; 01-15-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• JOLLY-461
          JOLLY-461 commented
          Editing a comment
          I went with 5 of each. They're just expensive at around $20 a shirt.

• ***PSA*** I EMAILED SOMEONE INVOLVED WITH THE ACADEMY ABOUT THE LIST AND WHAT EXACTLY WAS REQUIRED...HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD:

While we appreciate you trying to get a head start, please hold off on using the list on the web page. There will be some changes put up by the end of this week. The good news is, the changes will be minor. We will be removing the 1” block lettering but will be adding gym attire. The new list will have the exact style and a link for the required gym attire.

Hope this helps, if you have any additional questions you can reply directly to me, have a good day.

Comment

• Modest23
          Modest23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing. I had purchased the block lettering already since it was kind of hard to find. Should be able to return it though.

• E.R. HERO
          E.R. HERO commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow great info. Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna wait but I'm glad I know now that there will be a slightly different list. I'm glad they are removing the lettering. Keep the info coming Jfee26 and good luck to you.

• Joey1995
          Joey1995 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow thanks a lot i can get a $60 refund now

• Jfee, Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Jfee26
          Jfee26 commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem...Teamwork makes the dream work
          Last edited by Jfee26; 01-16-2019, 01:26 PM.

• i spoke to someone in processing today because i had gotten a phone call from the medical clinic saying i passed. However even if you also get this phone call you still have to wait for a confirmation phone call from the courts if they reach your rank number. Whats everyones rank number roughly. Im 35XX

Comment

• Modest23
          Modest23 commented
          Editing a comment
          35XX as well

• 34XX NYC hoping that's low enough.

Comment

• I hope we all get called i dont see why they would want us to do our medical if they thought our ranks wouldnt be reached. The suspense has been killing me lately lol

Comment

• Jfee thanks for the info!!

Comment

• im 34XX as well.

Comment

• Obviously everyone is in the same boat but if anyone in here with knowledge that can help would be great. I’ve passed everything but processing said I am still in background. I am registered for JD-9 and list number is 61XX. Seeing a lot of people getting their medical supplies in the 3 thousands. Is it probably safe to say the academy for Feb is a long shot for me

Comment

• List number 32××.

Comment

• I wonder how many people get weeded out between the psych and and background and then medical.

Comment

• List number 44xx. Waiting for the call.
                      Last edited by Jdot2116; 01-17-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Modest23
                        Modest23 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just curious, did you select NYC?

• Jdot2116
                        Jdot2116 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I selected NYC.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9524 users online. 448 members and 9076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X