Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holcroft Yes, 100% positive. Looking at the invite now, even shows me the Psychologist's name that I will be meeting with. I met with my investigator already, gave in all my paperwork.

Comment

• Stas526 what JD you pick and what's your rank? That could be why you're moving up in the process so quickly.

Comment

• Also for anyone who doesn't already know I started Facebook group. NYS court officer candidate/trainee. Check if out.

Comment

• Took the Written Psych today, and got a date for Oral Psych about a month(10/24) away. Background appointment one week away(9/22). Good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishdude330 View Post
            Stas526 what JD you pick and what's your rank? That could be why you're moving up in the process so quickly.
            NYC, 3XXX. Everyone there with me was scheduled an oral psych.

Comment

• As part of the BI, do they come around your neighborhood to your neighbors like the NYPD did? Thanks

Comment

• Guys, should I change my JD district to upstate? I am currently in for NYC but at 11,000 list number I don't think I will get a call. I stand a better chance with a NYS district no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
                  Guys, should I change my JD district to upstate? I am currently in for NYC but at 11,000 list number I don't think I will get a call. I stand a better chance with a NYS district no?
                  If you can do that, then yes!! Def a better chance. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/VXYqYVJzCAA

Comment

• I think Chief of Training mentioned something about there not being as many jobs upstate as down state ?

Comment

• Holcroft
                        Holcroft commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And even less candidates , compared to downstate. I think its something like 2800 downstate 1200 upstate.

• kk30
                        kk30 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So is it more likely to get a job upstate or downstate?

• Saw in an article yesterday theres a class planned to start in january, 200 ppl in NYC.

Comment

• Holocroft where did you see that article?

Comment

• That's consistent with what has been said at the physical. It seems heavily dependent on them passing the last of the certificates and whatever they need (c of o, etc)

Comment

• If the next academy is in Brooklyn do you still have to stay in a hotel. If you live in NYC can you commute each day or is it mandatory to stay. thanks!
                          Last edited by stas526; 10-03-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Modest23
                            Modest23 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I asked one of the Sergeant's at my PAT test about this. He said that it would not be mandatory to stay there, and he said that it would not be mandatory to sleep there and that he assumed most people would commute. They actually may not even have a place on the grounds for the recruits to sleep, since I think theres an issue with the permit for that

• Holcroft
                            Holcroft commented
                            Editing a comment
                            theres liability issues/ so commuting is how it looks like its going to be, and I think they will still do upstate academy at Castleton on Hudson as needed.

• Completed PAT, Written and Oral Psych. Is there anyway to find out what your status is or do you just have to wait for an email? How long does that take? Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9518 users online. 349 members and 9169 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X