Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the official call with the offer. Good luck to all!! See you guys soon!!

Comment

• SmTaP11
      SmTaP11 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome congrats! What rank are you if you don't mind me asking ? Best of luck!

• mooky3408
      mooky3408 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! Did they mention a start date for the academy?

• RGR246
      RGR246 commented
      Editing a comment
      Start date September 6

• Congrats on getting the call....’hoping i get called soon

Comment

• Thanks guys!! Rank 14xx...how far in the process are you?

Comment

• Got the call yesterday! Congrats and good luck to all! Meet you guys soon. Rank 22XX

Comment

• RGR246
          RGR246 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!! What JD you put in for?

• R5891
          R5891 commented
          Editing a comment
          I chose NYC

• Just wondering when did you guys clear background? Congratulations on the class!!!

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of when the next exam is coming out?

Comment

• Tnt4567
            Tnt4567 commented
            Editing a comment
            Website says 2020

• Has anybody else received a call yet? I feel like i havent heard anything since Tuesday.

Comment

• Glenn_200
            Glenn_200 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got a call confirming my PAT later this month

• Got called for the academy! Rank 13xx & JD NYC. If anyone else who got called is interested in starting a group text chat PM me with your numbers

Comment

• I feel like everyone getting calls for this academy is JD NYC and have ranks in top 10xx. I'm rank 19xxx and passed my board back few months ago. No call on medical yet. Still having hard time getting hold of my BI for updates and answers.

Comment

• Helpful info for those who already got the call for the upcoming academy. It would be in your best interests for you to get EVERYTHING on the “Required Equipment” list now! On the first day of the academy the instructors will be checking to see if you brought everything on the list. Everything that is EXACTLY on the list.
              Why? To see if you can follow instructions to the letter. Don’t be that person who doesn’t have everything and then come up with an “excuse” of why not. They are not going to want to hear it and will let you know that too!!! You have plenty of time to find the equipment now. Now some of you might get the call just a few days before the start of the academy. Guess what? NOT a legit excuse of why you don’t have everything.
              So congrats to those who got the call already! Be ready and prepared for everything! The better you’re prepared, the better you’ll be for the academy.

Comment

• Foggy016
                Foggy016 commented
                Editing a comment
                Awe man, don't spoil their fun!! Lol

• TDD57
                TDD57 commented
                Editing a comment
                You know that’s just a little taste of the “fun” they will give to them!! Lol!

• Foggy016
                Foggy016 commented
                Editing a comment

• For those of you interested. I created a Facebook group to share experiences and information for those going through processor who have gone through the process. Here's link to follow.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/463284844179395

Comment

• How long does the process take from the start of the first physical? I heard one year? two years?

Comment

• Tnt4567
                  Tnt4567 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine was 2+ years, however there are many different factors such as rank, background, timing, etc

• Soxx it varies by person and their background but I've been processing with them since March last year.

Comment

• Just finished Phase 1. Good luck to all those who are taking there first step. All I can say is I hope you prepared. Good luck to all.

Comment

• Modest23
                    Modest23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How long is phase one take? Wondering if I might be able to make into work after or not. Also, how was the beep test? That's the only one I'm a bit confused about

• double post. deleted.
                  Last edited by Modest23; 12-12-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7494 users online. 279 members and 7215 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X