Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you receive a call for the medical in the upcoming month would you comment the date and your rank number so we all know what rank they are on ..

Comment

• mooky3408
      mooky3408 commented
      Editing a comment
      August 2 rank 10,1xx

• I heard about a Brooklyn location opening for the academy.. is this true ? Has anyone else heard about this ?

Comment

• R5891
      R5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is true, but it won’t be ready for this upcoming academy.

• Okay I just got the email for the PAT next month in the city

Comment

• I’m rank 5666 and I have a PAT in mid August do I have a chance to get in the September class

Comment

• Holcroft
        Holcroft commented
        Editing a comment
        No chance.

• RG-D2
        RG-D2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just had my medical and was told I passed with the exception of the blood/urine. Which they will have back in a few days. So, if they give you a medical shortly after the PAT it is possible.

• SmTaP11
        SmTaP11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I honestly think it's just all over the place. I started the process a little over a year ago... had to redo my PAT couple months ago because it expired... and I just completed medical last month. My rank is 15**.

• Rank 7,500 medical next week. Keeping my fingers crossed for Sept Academy. I dont understand how Glenn can be rank 5,000 something and only be at PAT in mid August..

Comment

• RG-D2
        RG-D2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends on when you respond to canvassing. Some people wait to start the process

• Glenn_200
        Glenn_200 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you do your PAT

• Holcroft
        Holcroft commented
        Editing a comment
        Glenn most likely is NYC or downstate they just a month ago went into 3000s and lower .

• Tactical1
        Tactical1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it recommended to change my my location from NYC to somewhere Upstate? I am 11,000 and put in for NYC...i dont think i will have much a chance with NYC.

• First time I think in may 2017 then a retake in January/February 2018 because it was going to expire.

Comment

• Glenn_200
        Glenn_200 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t get it my first email I received was in June of this year. But you was contacted last year. Hopefully you get in the September academy.

• Does anyone know the scheduled start time and end time of day for training in the academy? Thanks

Comment

• Foggy016
        Foggy016 commented
        Editing a comment
        Roll call starts at 0900. Day ends at 1700.

• I have the pat/vision test in a few weeks and I’m concerned about the color vision portion. I don’t do well with the dot test. I know I will need to take the Farnsworth D-15. I passed this test online but I know that doesn’t mean I will pass it in person. I have a few questions regarding this if anyone has a answer.

1. Should I schedule a appointment for the Farnsworth D15 test now? Would they accept me preemptively taking the test to prevent a delay? Is there a number I can call to inquire directly?

2. Does anyone know a place to get this test done in the NYC/westchester area?

Comment

• Dman0724
        Dman0724 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you can not pass the dot test they will give you a version of the farnsworth test right then and there. There is no need to schedule a test on your own. There are apps you can download on your phone to help you prepare for the farnsworth test. I could not pass the dot test but passed the farnsworth test after my PAT.

• Camean
        Camean commented
        Editing a comment
        , Do you know if the Farnsworth 15 test they administer is anything like the ones available online? After googling this test I found some online available to take for free. I gave the test a try and is was no problem.

• Dman0724
        Dman0724 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they are the same. Only difference is you are timed. I think you get about 2 minutes to put the shades of color in order

• Anyone contacted lately?

Comment

• SmTaP11
        SmTaP11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im in the 1500's

• Joel P
        Joel P commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow nice!!! Good luck!! Your really up there!!

• R2H
        R2H commented
        Editing a comment
        did you guys get called? im rank 26**... still waiting

• SmTaP11
        SmTaP11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not yet...still waiting ...

• Medical last week. #7,400's

Hoping they reach me :/

Comment

• Medical was done july 10 but they did say i would probably be called back to redo a drug test because they need one done 30 days prior to the academy .... rank 2100..... hoping to hear back soon... fingers crossed

Comment

• Took mine August 30th. I hope that's thirty days prior to the academy..?

Comment

• I'm scheduled to do my phase 1 medical/PAT in a couple weeks, have no concerns on the medical but curious about the physical...how many push ups and sit ups are they seeking done in a minute time, is there a scale/standard?? Please any input would be helpful..

Comment

• Good afternoon everyone,

Are there any recent court officer academy graduates on here? If so, please let me know b cause I have a couple questions about the academy. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you and be safe everyone.

Comment

• Holcroft
              Holcroft commented
              Editing a comment
              There's a few around. What questions did you have? Some will be answered and some will be left for you to expirience [wouldnt want you to miss out on the fun].

• I wonder when’s the next NYC academy scheduled for? I have an invite for physical ability/ vision and fingerprints later this month.

Comment

• Holcroft
              Holcroft commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing is scheduled past september academy upstate, next one might be late feb early march but who knows where its going to be or if it even happens.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7952 users online. 217 members and 7735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X