Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The testing session I was at said they would be sending out an e-mail regarding the May Psychological exam. That was over 3 weeks ago now. I still haven't heard anything.
    NYPD Exam #1309
    List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• I just received an email for phase II of the screening process. My only concern is that the appointment time is at 5pm. Doesn't the office close at 5pm? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Mdel210201
        Mdel210201 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is at 5. Office is open for processing events later.

• RG-D2
        RG-D2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Mdel210201. I should've said this earlier.

• Got the e-mail for phase II as well. My appointment is at 8AM. So maybe they have 2 sessions a day, 8-4 and 5-12?
      NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
        Got the e-mail for phase II as well. My appointment is at 8AM. So maybe they have 2 sessions a day, 8-4 and 5-12?
        Got mine as well and my appointment is at 1pm.

Comment

• What is the psych test like?

Comment

• Is anyone having trouble obtaining the SSA 7050 form? I called my local office and they said I can only request it by mail. They can only print out your yearly earnings at the office, not in full detail.
            NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Jontron
              Jontron commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd suggest going as early as possible as the wait is usually 2-3 hours just for your number to be called. Tell them that you're there to obtain a detailed earnings statement dating back to whatever year you finished high school. I explained that it was for employment with a law enforcement agency to which they replied that there are two reports that I can request. The first is $35 (I think) and lists how much you've made annually but doesn't include employer information. The other is the DES, which includes both. After ~3 hours and $115, I had my DES in hand. Hope this helps.

• I'm scheduled for 5/19 at 9am for background interview/psych. However, i'm concerned because i could only receive a driving abstract for the past 4 year. The lift time abstract can only be obtained through mailing Albany and takes 15-18 days to process. I'm concerned because I doubt it will make it to me in time to fully complete the personal history.

Comment

• Has anyone heard any more about the next Academy class? I'm currently waiting to hear from the evaluation board and hopeful to be in the next upstate class.

Comment

• Jduet
                Jduet commented
                Editing a comment
                I heard that it may be in August but nothing more then that. I am in the middle of the process (have my oral psych eval on June 9th) and hoping to be in the next class as well.

• Hi, anyone have any info on what medical is like? Thanks.

Comment

• I spoke to a Court Officer today and he told me that the next exam is in 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn911 View Post
                  Hi, anyone have any info on what medical is like? Thanks.
                  Essentially a basic physical from your doctor.
                  New York State Court Officer Trainee Exam 45-784

Comment

• Hey everyone new here and taking the exam this coming Sat, I noticed everyone saying the next exam is in 2018 but I registered for the county exam. Is the hiring process any different, I imagine it will be less competitive than state wide, otherwise does anyone been through this process

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye006 View Post
                    Hey everyone new here and taking the exam this coming Sat, I noticed everyone saying the next exam is in 2018 but I registered for the county exam. Is the hiring process any different, I imagine it will be less competitive than state wide, otherwise does anyone been through this process
                    You're sure you're not talking about deputy sheriff for a specific county? Or do you mean the physical?
                    Last edited by The hopeful; 06-14-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• A might be the Suffolk County test. Suffolk maintains a list of candidates for jobs in the courts out in the East end courts. Those courts hire their own Officers. They are town employees hired by the individual town or village under each municipalities requirements. Pay and benefits set by town or village. Most likely these courts and personnel will eventually be taken over by OCA.

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post

You're sure you're not talking about deputy sheriff for a specific county? Or do you mean the physical?
                        yes absolutely sure I just read it over again before posting, and I guess that makes sense, is the town hiring process different from the state process? Like is it the same pat or is it more common process background check and interview

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4037 users online. 202 members and 3835 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X