300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patriot1 View Post
    Does anyone have any info on the next academy class?
    Guessing the end of July or sometime in August. Current academy began on March 13th, so I assume they'll finish that class before beginning another. At the Upstate Academy anyway. I'm still waiting to do the final phase medical.

Comment

• Is the agility continuous from one event to the next? Or are there breaks in between events?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jemma08 View Post
        Is the agility continuous from one event to the next? Or are there breaks in between events?
        Breaks

Comment

• Hey Guys,
          Any of the officers/sergeants already on the job have a good source for a study guide for the Sergeants exam? Been searching but everything I look into brings me into third party sites with no links to the study guide. Any help would be great. I know the Sgt exam is tentative for 2018. Thanks!

Also anyone with any questions about the job, I'll help you as much as I can.

Comment

• How's everyone making out with the PAT?

Comment

• Did anyone pass PAT this week? They said they were sending an e-mail out today about Psych Evaluation in May. Did anyone receive that?
              NYPD Exam #1309
              List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                Did anyone pass PAT this week? They said they were sending an e-mail out today about Psych Evaluation in May. Did anyone receive that?
                passed it yesterday, did not receive an email yet about Psych

Comment

• Originally posted by Pdhopeful23 View Post

passed it yesterday, did not receive an email yet about Psych
                  How long was the day? Can you tell me how it went?

Comment

Show up before your scheduled time or they turn you away. Make sure to bring plenty of water and some snacks because you will be sitting for a decent amount of time. You're broken off into groups to perform the physical and then take vision tests. Once that's all said and done you go next door to be finger printed. A decent amount of people suffered from dehydration/heat exhaustion so make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day. We started at 8 and finished at 2:30, the later groups finished much later I'm sure.
                    Last edited by Pdhopeful23; 04-13-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Is the next Court Officer exam in 2018? If it is, I'm so ready!

Comment

If you get there early enough to be in the first few groups you can be done early. I finished my fingerprints before noon and was on a train home by 12:30 today.

Comment

• Did anyone receive the Psych evaluation in May e-mail yet?
                          NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Question about medical. Do you receive the benefits for life? Or when you retire do you have to go on Medicare/Medicaid?
                            NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Yes, for life if you have 10 or more yes of svc
                              Once you turn 65, Medicare will be your primary, and Nyship will cover the 20% that Medicare doesn't cover
                              RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Has anyone received the Psych e-mail yet?
                                NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Klav
                                  Klav commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Where did you see that they were sending out an email for psych?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5974 users online. 323 members and 5651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X