Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no e-mail??? Not very encouraging.
    NYPD Exam #1309
    List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
      Still no e-mail??? Not very encouraging.
      If you scored 93 or higher I'm sure you will be receiving an email. They probably didn't go out yet. If I were you, I would give them a call. There number is on the website. Good luck!

Comment

• So are they just dropping the ball? Or are they moving the hiring process back a few weeks? We're almost a week out from the Physical Test and nobody knows anything?
        NYPD Exam #1309
        List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• 94 and just got the email
          Last edited by Jemma08; 03-29-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• 94, email received

Comment

• 94. recieved my e-mail yesterday.

Comment

• Hey guys, I too just received an E-mail for my physical in 2 weeks.
                Does anyone with any experience know what are considered "good" numbers for the physical?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToSuccess1 View Post
                  Hey guys, I too just received an E-mail for my physical in 2 weeks.
                  Does anyone with any experience know what are considered "good" numbers for the physical?
                  Physical, or physical agility test? You can find the scoring for the PAT on the Court Officers website

Comment

• Yea I meant the PAT. Just found the chart, thank you.

Comment

• Congrats! to those who got the email for the PAT. If you got yourself into shape, the PAT should not be a problem for you. If your not in shape for it, start working out NOW! The PAT is no joke and you (along with the instructors) are going find out quick that you weren't in shape for it. Getting in shape/ready should have been something you did as soon as you got your test results. Best of luck to all!

Comment

• Hello everyone! Congrats to those who got an email. Does anyone know if you can reschedule your PAT? Planned to be out of the country that week; horrible timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jp1125ny View Post
                          Hello everyone! Congrats to those who got an email. Does anyone know if you can reschedule your PAT? Planned to be out of the country that week; horrible timing.
                          As per the letter, "Direct any inquires to Court Officer Processing Unit via email to: [email protected] or call (212) 428-5511."

Comment

• Guys, I scored an 88 (#11000) and chose NYC...is that the final canvass or will there be more? Basically if anyone not in that list number range out of luck for this job?

p.s. I am still in college getting my criminal justice degree, I would also like more time to physically prepare for the PAT so I don't mind having to wait longer to take it! I just hope I am still in the running for this job...
                            Last edited by Tactical1; 04-01-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Anybody here going to be taking the physical agility test at the upstate academy the week of April 17th?

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on the next academy class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13918 users online. 451 members and 13467 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X