300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
    Why does it say 2016? That's from last year.
    If I'm not mistaken, you stated previously that you scored a 94. Did you get an email today? Or can anyone confirm that an email went out to those with a 93 or higher?

Comment

• Originally posted by Camean View Post

If I'm not mistaken, you stated previously that you scored a 94. Did you get an email today? Or can anyone confirm that an email went out to those with a 93 or higher?
      I scored a 94 as well can confirm no email today (3/24)

Comment

• I also scored 94 and no email today.

Comment

• Yes 94, as of Saturday 3/25, no e-mail. There has to be some sort of process to sign up for the physical test right?
          NYPD Exam #1309
          List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• So imma guess those dates for the physical are only for the people who scored within those ranges right?

Comment

• So imma guess those dates for the physical are only for the people who scored within those ranges right?

Comment

• 95.5 with no e-mail...

Comment

• Guys- Be patient. Once you start the hiring process each step goes by how fast they get to your rank#. Also you go by as fast as YOU make it. For examples- how you perform in the PAT, how cooperative you are with the back ground investigation, and how you test out with the Psych Test. So you only go as far as how YOU are with the process. If you have questions go to the NYS Court Officer website and call the Candidate Information Line. Best of luck to all and remember "Be Patient".

Comment

• So Back in Like July or August Last Year, I got an email to start Processing for Court Officer.. At the time I was in the NYSDOCCS Training Academy and did not attend the Physical for Court Officer.. Does Anyone Happen to know if I can continue processing now If ID like?? Or If NYS Correction Officer's can do some sort of Transfer to become a NYS Court Officer?? Any Information, would be helpful
                    Last edited by Ohkeo; 03-26-2017, 04:31 PM.
                    NYSDOCCS: Score 85

MED/PHYSICAL: October 6th

Written Psych: October 10th

Psych 1 on 1: Nov 2nd

Appointed: ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohkeo View Post
                      So Back in Like July or August Last Year, I got an email to start Processing for Court Officer.. At the time I was in the NYSDOCCS Training Academy and did not attend the Physical for Court Officer.. Does Anyone Happen to know if I can continue processing now If ID like?? Or If NYS Correction Officer's can do some sort of Transfer to become a NYS Court Officer?? Any Information, would be helpful
                      You would have to call them. There is not any type of transfer, you have to go through all of the steps to be considered for hire. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock40 View Post

You would have to call them. There is not any type of transfer, you have to go through all of the steps to be considered for hire. Hope this helps.
                        Do you happen to know the correct # to call. I emailed them, but mayb a call would be quicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohkeo View Post

Do you happen to know the correct # to call. I emailed them, but mayb a call would be quicker
                          This is the # for the application verification unit 212-428-2777.

Comment

• Still no e-mail, are we supposed to just show up to the school on April 10?
                            NYPD Exam #1309
                            List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• I called them, & they said I'd be put back on the list..
                              anywhere I can get more Info about what a Court Officers job entails, posts, work schedule Etc. Possibly

Comment

• No e-mail as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5932 users online. 310 members and 5622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X