Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get the e-mail about the physical? It's been a week.
    NYPD Exam #1309
    List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a rank of 11,000 with a score of 88....any idea when I'd get a physical test email? Also, I am a bit weary that I even have much of a chance at 11,000...doesn't seem like NYS Court hires that many officers to begin with...

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
        Did anyone get the e-mail about the physical? It's been a week.
        Gave a call, was told that the email for next round of physical agility test should go out this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by dice4007 View Post
          Congrats to all..I'm still waiting for psych interview..nyc in 500 range..how are you notified of psych interview?
          Ranked in 500's? Same here in 900's and also waiting on my Psych. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by stas526 View Post

Gave a call, was told that the email for next round of physical agility test should go out this week.
            Oh good, I was getting nervous. Should give everyone 2-3 weeks to prepare.
            NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post

Ranked in 500's? Same here in 900's and also waiting on my Psych. Good luck!
              Hey Blue..yes scored 97 and rank is in low 500..took psych exam last year and no status update as of yet..I think they're might be a wait for NYC region..thanks and good luck also..

Comment

• Originally posted by dice4007 View Post

Hey Blue..yes scored 97 and rank is in low 500..took psych exam last year and no status update as of yet..I think they're might be a wait for NYC region..thanks and good luck also..
                RIght, right. Took the written and just waiting also on the interview. We're supposedly looking at late Summer/early Fall for NYC class at this rate.

Comment

• Haven't received physical e-mail yet. Has this been delayed? Getting worried, April 10 is right around the corner.
                  NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

• Is anybody else awaiting a date for their medical exam? Cleared by the review board earlier this month. Just playing the waiting game now..

Comment

Haven't received physical e-mail yet. Has this been delayed? Getting worried, April 10 is right around the corner.
                      Don't believe it's delayed. I called the other day and they said we could receive an email this week. The website hasn't updated either.
                      Last edited by stas526; 03-23-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN OFFERED CONDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS AND ARE BEGINNING THE SCREENING PROCESS:

NYC ALL BOROUGHS:
                        Rank #’s 3 - 2847 (Score 93 and above) began the screening process on July 5, 2016.

JUDICIAL DISTRICTS 3 - 8:
                        Rank #’s 1 - 14633 (Score 86 and above) began the screening process on August 16, 2016.

9th JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                        Rank #’s 12-2846 (Score of 93 and above) began the screening process on September 24, 2016.

10TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                        Rank #’s 2-2832 (Score 93 or above) began the screening process on September 24, 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by stas526 View Post

THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN OFFERED CONDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS AND ARE BEGINNING THE SCREENING PROCESS:

NYC ALL BOROUGHS:
                          Rank #’s 3 - 2847 (Score 93 and above) began the screening process on July 5, 2016.

JUDICIAL DISTRICTS 3 - 8:
                          Rank #’s 1 - 14633 (Score 86 and above) began the screening process on August 16, 2016.

9th JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                          Rank #’s 12-2846 (Score of 93 and above) began the screening process on September 24, 2016.

10TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                          Rank #’s 2-2832 (Score 93 or above) began the screening process on September 24, 2016.
                          That hurts. I got a 92.5.. I guess somebody had to just miss the mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camean View Post

That hurts. I got a 92.5.. I guess somebody had to just miss the mark.
                            Funny, I scored a 92.5 also!! I know the feeling.

Comment

• Why does it say 2016? That's from last year.
                              NYPD Exam #1309

Comment

Why does it say 2016? That's from last year.
                                That's when they started the first process. Guess that's why it still shows from 3 - 2847. Sucks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10227 users online. 351 members and 9876 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X