Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noshenanigans View Post
    How is the academy? Para military ?
    The academy is run paramilitary. Mon through Friday 9-5 and off on weekends. It's upstate and the academy will put you up in a hotel for the week. On the weekends you'll go home. If you want to stay at the hotel on the weekend it will be on your dime.

Comment

• Good luck to all in the academy.

Comment

• Anyone here what grade they will canvass from for the next physical agility test in April?

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post

The academy is run paramilitary. Mon through Friday 9-5 and off on weekends. It's upstate and the academy will put you up in a hotel for the week. On the weekends you'll go home. If you want to stay at the hotel on the weekend it will be on your dime.
          I thought there were multiple academies? But ok..what's upstate lol Albany?.. PLATTSBURGH?!

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who made it into the academy. Keep up the good work and good luck on your first day of P/T tomorrow. Just curious about how many of you guys or going upstate vs downstate?

Comment

• Originally posted by noshenanigans View Post

I thought there were multiple academies? But ok..what's upstate lol Albany?.. PLATTSBURGH?!
              There is multiple academies.The upstate academy is located in Casleton. About 10-15 minutes outside of Albany. It's the only academy being used right now as the other academy in Brooklyn is still under construction. Word is that the upstate academy will be running 2 classes and possible a 3rd.

Comment

• Does anybody have any info on when scores of 80 and above will get the email for the court officer PAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hihat25 View Post
                  Does anybody have any info on when scores of 80 and above will get the email for the court officer PAT?
                  There is a lot of information in the many pages of this thread. But the short answer is nobody really Knows. What is pretty well-known is, it depends on what district you're looking to work in. 3-8 Will go down into the low 80s way before any other.

To put some of the other districts in perspective. People who have scored a 95 and under have not received an email about the PAT.

Comment

• Thank you for that information
                    Last edited by Hihat25; 03-14-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camean View Post

There is a lot of information in the many pages of this thread. But the short answer is nobody really Knows. What is pretty well-known is, it depends on what district you're looking to work in. 3-8 Will go down into the low 80s way before any other.

To put some of the other districts in perspective. People who have scored a 95 and under have not received an email about the PAT.
                      Thank you. I received a 83.5 and chose NYC as my district. Most likely it looks like emails wont be sent out for a while until my rank number is reached. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Was told by court officers that I work with to choose New York City

Comment

• Did the next round of Physical Test e-mails go out yet?
                          NYPD Exam #1309
                          List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                            Did the next round of Physical Test e-mails go out yet?
                            I don't believe they did, they haven't updated the website either. Does anyone know what grade they will be calling up to for the next wave?

Comment

• About how long did it take everyone to hear anything regarding the background investigation after passing the PAT?'

Comment

• Two questions:

Do you get to pick another JD once you're in the academy? I put down I am interested in JD 3-8 but don't know if you get another option to narrow it down.

Also, when do they tell you where you will be placed? Do you get enough time to find a place to relocate, move family etc?

Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5125 users online. 263 members and 4862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X